• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

|| Asta vs Meliodas ||

ASTA VS MELIODAS

ASTA:
Post devil's bargain. 7A-Low 6B
-
MELIODAS: Post revival. 6C to Low 6B
-
SPEED EQUALAIZED
IN CHARACTER

Asta:
Epsilon_R, Helestia, Nicetoderp, Popted2, JevilX, FluffyCreatureZ, Cloozuma, Rez)

Meliodas:

Incon:

Last edited:
Well, it comes down to AP, and funnily enough they both scale to 1.38 Teratons.

However, Current Asta at this point can take out characters that scale above that. So I'm pretty sure he can knock Meliodas out before his union stops.

I'm voting for Asta

Last edited:
I'm sorry but what? You're voting off of just THAT? That's extremely weak. What stops Meliodas from knocking out Asta as well? Or him just hitting him once, and since he lacks morals, just obliterating him since he's 7-A to low 6-B and Meliodas is 6-C?

I'm sorry but what? You're voting off of just THAT? That's extremely weak. What stops Meliodas from knocking out Asta as well? Or him just hitting him once, and since he lacks morals, just obliterating him since he's 7-A to low 6-B and Meliodas is 6-C?
Yeah I'm voting based on that, until someone proves me wrong. I fail to see how it's weak since AP is literally the decisive factor of this specific battle.

Asta took hits from characters far stronger than Assault Mode Meliodas, and without his Devil Union which puts him on another level in both Power and Dura. Asta knocking Mel out is more likely than the opposite

Also, what is 6-C Base Meliodas supposed to do here? Unless he always starts in Base, I don't know why you brought it up.

...why wouldn't they start in base? It says 7-A to low 6-B and 6-C to low 6-B. They start in base unless specified otherwise. You know SBA, correct?

"Asta took hits from character far stronger" did you forget that Meliodas also did this...? Do you know anything about Meliodas? Meliodas has an extremely high pain tolerance, good stamina, and is a tactical prodigy. It's EXTREMELY unlikely that he'd get knocked out.

Also, a 7-A base Asta took hits from someone stronger than a low 6-B...? That's complete bs, dude.

ALSO, you literally can not take out people who are "Way stronger than you" with physicals. Because they're way stronger than you.

If they scale to the same AP, then Asta literally does not have the advantage. Either way, unless Asta massively scales above his AP rating, then it's unlikely he'd knock him out anyway, without hitting a weak point.

Does Asta even go for a knock-out in character??

...why wouldn't they start in base? It says 7-A to low 6-B and 6-C to low 6-B. They start in base unless specified otherwise. You know SBA, correct?
Just because their base key is allowed doesn't mean it's in character for them to fight in base instead of powering up.... That may be the case for Meliodas, but not for Asta.

In fact, I'm not even sure if Post-Revival Meliodas can go to Assault Mode that easily
"Asta took hits from character far stronger" did you forget that Meliodas also did this...? Do you know anything about Meliodas? Meliodas has an extremely high pain tolerance, good stamina, and is a tactical prodigy. It's EXTREMELY unlikely that he'd get knocked out.
We have no feats of PR AM Meliodas tanking attacks from characters scaling far above 1.38 Teratons. Stamina is kinda irrelevant. And just saying he's a tactical prodigy doesn't mean much on his own, Asta himself is one and fought characters that are gifted in combat
Also, a 7-A base Asta took hits from someone stronger than a low 6-B...? That's complete bs, dude.
Asta always goes into Devil Union or at least Black Asta when he starts fighting, so Mel won't even have the chance to attack him before he no longer is 7-A.

Even assuming both are forced to fight in base before transformation, Asta can Use Black Divider in base, which is Low 6-B
ALSO, you literally can not take out people who are "Way stronger than you" with physicals. Because they're way stronger than you.
Huh? You did not read what I said.

You can tank hits from characters far above you in AP, otherwise the term "Stonewall" in this wiki would have never existed

Regardless, I said "Asta took hits from characters far stronger than AM Meliodas", not stronger than himself
If they scale to the same AP, then Asta literally does not have the advantage. Either way, unless Asta massively scales above his AP rating, then it's unlikely he'd knock him out anyway, without hitting a weak point.
By same AP, I thought we were using the first Low 6-B key for Asta, but it ended up not being the case so I edited my post.

Devil Union Asta leagues far above 1.38 Teratons, so he stronger
Does Asta even go for a knock-out in character??
Yeah

Last edited:
Just because their base key is allowed doesn't mean it's in character for them to fight in base instead of powering up.... That may be the case for Meliodas, but not For Asta
But they would start in base nonetheless.
We have no feats of PR AM Meliodas tanking attacks from characters scaling far above 1.38 Teratons. Stamina is kinda irrelevant. And just saying he's a tactical prodigy doesn't mean much on his own, Asta himself is one and fought characters that are gifted in combat
Why is stamina irrelevant?

Ok, saying it alone doesn't mean much. I'll explain then. Meliodas has consistently outsmarted and outfought trained, elite holy knights, demons and goddesses which are hundreds to thousands of years old which are also naturally strong demons with good battle prowess and decent intelligence, etc etc.
Asta always go into Devil Union or at least Black Asta when he starts fighting, so Mel won't even have the chance to attack him before he no longer is 7-A.
This version of Meliodas commonly uses all of his forms.
Even assuming both are forced to fight in base before transformation, Asta can Use Black Divider in base, which is Low 6-B
Assuming it wouldn't get full countered, then it'll be useful.
Huh? You did not read what I said.
1) You can tank hits from characters far above you in AP, otherwise the term "Stonewall" in this wiki would have never existed
At least Mountain level (Should be as durable, if not more durable than before), at least Large Island level+ in Black Asta, Small Country level in Berserk Mode

Ok, but he's not a Stonewall, so moot point.
2) Regardless, I said Asta took hits from characters far stronger than AM Meliodas, not stronger than himself
Like who, and what are their APs?
By same AP, I thought we were using the first Low 6-B key for Asta, but it ended up not being the case so I edited my post. Devil Union Asta leagues far above 1.38 Teratons
The only calc I can find that Meliodas scales roughly to by scaling to people that scale to the person that made the feat is 21.6 Teratons, this calc.

Where did you get 1.38 Teratons for Meliodas from?
Mind showing me a few instances of him doing this?

But they would start in base nonetheless.
Dude...

Start in Base ≠ Fight in base. If it's in character for them to go full power right off the bat, they will do so even is they start the battle in base
Ok, saying it alone doesn't mean much. I'll explain then. Meliodas has consistently outsmarted and outfought trained, elite holy knights, demons and goddesses which are hundreds to thousands of years old which are also naturally strong demons with good battle prowess and decent intelligence, etc etc.
Age doesn't mean much skill-wise either. As for fighting prodigies and geniuses, Asta literally did that numerous times over the course of the series. That won't help Meliodas
This version of Meliodas commonly uses all of his forms.
He only went into Assault Mode once in this key...
He can only Full Counter Magic
At least Mountain level (Should be as durable, if not more durable than before), at least Large Island level+ in Black Asta, Small Country level in Berserk Mode

Ok, but he's not a Stonewall, so moot point.
Since you don't seem to understand...

Current Devil Union Asta's AP/Dura >>> Current Black Asta > 80% Dante >60%Dante >>> Berserk Mode Asta >>> Post-TS Black Asta >>> Zagred > 1.38 Teratons

While Assault Mode is just 1.38 Teratons

Devil Union Asta is far superior to AM Meliodas in both AP and Durability
Like who, and what are their APs?

The only calc I can find that Meliodas scales roughly to by scaling to people that scale to the person that made the feat is 21.6 Teratons, this calc.

Where did you get 1.38 Teratons for Meliodas from?
Wait, are you new on VsBW??? Not to sound rude, but you should at least know the basics before commenting here.

21.6 Teratons is Tier 6-B, not Low 6-B so this calc is obviously not used here.
Basically most of his fights? That was the only way for him to defeat his opponents since his swords were too dull to cut through anything.

Last edited:
Why would meliodas full counter it? Asta does not use Magic
Against Sekke:
Asta_and_Sekke_-_Exam_Battle.png

maxresdefault_74.jpg

Last edited:
Not Shinra: 7 (Me, Nicetoderp, Popted2, JevilX, FluffyCreatureZ, Cloozuma, Rez)

Meliodas: 0

It's a Grace

Well damn. Just woke up, good morning. (Even tho it's 3:21pm)

Let's see. So Asta and meliodas.

Meliodas is an expert swordsman and using magic isn't really his forte which he is strong at don't get me wrong but he relies more on his swordman ship & h2h combat.

He has outstanding pain tolerance and can easily reattach severed and broken limbs.
Can use his dark matter to fight at long range etc.

Anyone got anything to add to this to help out his little chucky looking boy¿

Well damn. Just woke up, good morning. (Even tho it's 3:21pm)

Let's see. So Asta and meliodas.

Meliodas is an expert swordsman and using magic isn't really his forte which he is strong at don't get me wrong but he relies more on his swordman ship & h2h combat.

He has outstanding pain tolerance and can easily reattach severed and broken limbs.
Can use his dark matter to fight at long range etc.

Anyone got anything to add to this to help out his little chucky looking boy¿
I mean asta is really good at his skill aswell
There is whole novel explaning and asta learning about that (Stubborn Bull Book)
Even in Asta vs Liebe it was shown how skilled Asta is, so yeh
Only thing mel has advantage over I think is battle experience

Isn't dark matter and stuff magic Aswell
If yes then it isn't very relevant since it gets nulled
Will having pain tolerance and stuff does anything against getting instant knocked

Back