• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

149133131_5366413160050482_3043285749209156168_n.jpg
vs
09cf07dc4f577a37cd7a7ea45609fc72.jpg

SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Scales far above 28000ºC.
That is almost lightning heat no? Because Asta survived being struck by lightning mid air in the movie and this Asta has surpassed that via having massively stronger antimagic which is what is protecting him from heat in the first place

That is almost lightning heat no? Because Asta survived being struck by lightning mid air in the movie and this Asta has surpassed that via having massively stronger antimagic which is what is protecting him from heat in the first place
Was the lightning magic-based? Because if antimagic is what protected him from it, that doesn't mean that it would protect him from Kaidou's heat-based attacks.

Was the lightning magic-based? Because if antimagic is what protected him from it, that doesn't mean that it would protect him from Kaidou's heat-based attacks.
It attacked him in a non protected part of his skin for what I remember Edit: I went to the movie, it engulf him as a whole, with smoke of what is looks like him being fried and shit like that, he is not electrocuted and can still talk

And also Vetto did the same against Luck

Or literally here against a True magic user in base...

Last edited:
Can you send scans?
Is a movie, so...

1 hour, 29 minutes, also, see the edit of my message
We see that it affected him pretty badly
Normally you would get toast instantly if lightning affects you on air, Asta is not getting toast

And if you want scans of Vetto vs Luck, give me a moment I guess

For now I am leaving, I am not in the mood to be here

Last edited:
Asta definitely isn't the best character to be fighting Kaido, given DFs and Haki can't be equalized to Magic.

Asta's heat resistance isn't magic based.
Yes it's a region influenced by magic, but the heat itself isn't magic.
At best is just a result of the place being dense in mana, and Asta can only negate effects using a specific sword (that he didn't use anyway)

Also, Asta ultimately can just dodge those

Last edited:
Kaidou doesn't use Magic. His heat also scales far above the heat resistance listed for Asta's Mana Skin. He'd get vaporized instantly.

His anti Magic skin works like mana skin which protects him from natural phenomenons. Hence why it works on true magic as well (true magic manipulates natural phenomenons rather than magically creates them). It’s just a forcefield-like protective layer of energy.

Asta has been struck by lighting generated from weather creation twice. One of those times, true magic was used. So that’s Asta’s heat level resistance. He also scales to characters who can tank the effects of lightning magic and true lightning magic if you disregard the former. One way or the other Asta’s heat resistance is lightning level.

@Robo432343 send black clover matches to the discussion thread. I almost missed this one.

The same way he is unquantifiably above lightning is the same way Final Arc Asta is unquantifiably above vastly inferior versions of himself who scales to lightning level.

What can Kaido do against a skillfully placed Zetten?

Future Sight and Shuron Hakke.

Zetten is a massive speed blitzing move that can span thousands of kilometers in size and range.. Asta is literally trained with those who can precog him to perform Zetten only in situations where his opponents can not physically dodge no matter what i.e. at close range. So no I do not think being drunk with future sight is going to save Kaido from this.

Zetten is a massive speed blitzing move
As is Shuron Hakke. It allowed him to blitz Luffy already accelerated far beyond his initial attacks which were already blitzing Kaidou's non Shuron-Hakke state. The more he drinks, the stronger and faster he gets, so while Zetten is a single attack(s) thing, Kaidou will keep him speed amp. This is outside Thunder Bagua which is a blitz amp on top of that and greater Bagua variants such as Thunder Bellow and Destroyer Death, which are far superior to each other.
Asta is literally trained with those who can precog him to perform Zetten only in situations where his opponents can not physically dodge no matter what i.e. at close range.
Divination precog is greater in nature to Analytical Prediction precog. Kaidou can quite literally see the future 10 seconds before they happen. He would see Asta attacking him and sense his intent beforehand to know not to put himself in those positions.

With Zetten, Kaidou's durability is around 6x lower than Asta's, but because he would see the slash coming before it happens, even if he can't dodge he would still be able to coat his body in Haki like Doflamingo did. Depending on the sword, Asta's attacks still cut (it shouldn't really matter due to Rebecca's blunt blade), and because Kaidou's Buso is far superior to Dressrosa Luffy he should be able to endure a Zetten attack or two (Luffy back in Dressrosa could endure Doflamingo's awakening attacks with Buso due to sheer slashing/piercing resistance), let alone Haoshoku Infusion which progressively gets stronger while in Shuron Hakke to the point where it can completely overpower someone whose Haki was relative to his own moments prior.

Does Asta have any answer to a Kaidou who can blitz him several times over and see 10 seconds in the future at any given moment while also progressively getting stronger, faster, and gaining better Haki amps as the fight goes on?

Asta is 356.4 Exatons without Zetten, he goes up to 7 zettatons with it, Asta's about 30 times Kaido's Dura at this point

And Asta has several blitzes himself. With Black Asta, DU and Zetten while in DU

And Asta has several blitzes himself. With Black Asta, DU and Zetten while in DU
Can you send scans of Black Asta and Devil Union being blitz level amps of each other? In every key for Black Asta it just says "faster than before" without any mentions of blitzes.

Kaido has haki which is resistance negation and was able to affect luffy, so even if Asta can withstand that amounts of heat, kaido's Haki will overpower his resistance

His lava form is enclosed with even hotter stuff than Boro breath as well if it somehow gets to that point

His lava form is enclosed with even hotter stuff than Boro breath as well if it somehow gets to that point
So much hotter to the point that he believed that it could melt through Luffy despite his previous Bolo Breaths not even being able to phase Luffy's rubberized surroundings.

Wait I just realized - Asta doesn't have supernatural willpower on his profile. Would he even be able to resist Kaidou's Haōshoku Haki?

is Shuron Hakke. It allowed him to blitz Luffy already accelerated far beyond his initial attacks which were already blitzing Kaidou's non Shuron-Hakke state. The more he drinks, the stronger and faster he gets, so while Zetten is a single attack(s) thing, Kaidou will keep him speed amp. This is outside Thunder Bagua which is a blitz amp on top of that and greater Bagua variants such as Thunder Bellow and Destroyer Death, which are far superior to each other.

Not only is Zetten spammable, Asta literally has multiple blitz worthy transformations from black mode blitzing Langris who was comparable to him to berserk mode matching Dante severely blitzing him to devil union speed blitzing Nacht who was already faster than him prior to unlocking it. Then you have freaking Zetten’s massive blitz stacked into these transformations. Not to mention Asta’s skill set at this point in the series in conjunction with precog+instinctive reactions enables him to defend against speed blitzes from Zetten users. Keeping in mind that before Asta was weaving through light speed attacks he could only react to them with precog now he has skill sets that range from (sense manipulation via movements to instinctive reactions). On top of everything you have accelerated development boosting his speed (and power) the longer he fights. So I really don’t want to hear allat tbvfh g.

Divination precog is greater in nature to Analytical Prediction precog.

It’s not analytical prediction. Asta simply knows their opponents moves through their life force and reacts to them instinctively faster. I don’t care how good Kaido’s precog is he is no evading a speed blitzing slash thousands of kilometers in size and range.

Kaido has haki which is resistance negation and was able to affect luffy, so even if Asta can withstand that amounts of heat, kaido's Haki will overpower his resistance

It negs haki resistance.

Still unquantifiable.

So much hotter to the point that he believed that it could melt through Luffy despite his previous Bolo Breaths not even being able to phase Luffy's rubberized surroundings.

Still unquantifiable.

This is final saga asta. I won’t sleep tonight if I go through all the shit hotter than lightning feats from first couple arcs of the series.

Wait I just realized - Asta doesn't have supernatural willpower on his profile. Would he even be able to resist Kaidou's Haōshoku Haki?

He does, he has like 3 profiles.

If you can’t find it I’ll send the crt I made 2 years ago.

zetten blitzes terribly

his obs has no feats of reacting to something 20x faster than himself

Back