• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be relatively straightforward, as it mostly covers minor things.

Verse Page & Koro's Intelligence Section

Since they are quite outdated, these shall take their place:

Firstly, Koro's AP should be 9-A to High 8-C with energy beams not directly to High 8-C. It's pretty straightforward once you look at his current justification.

Secondly, and more importantly, currently, every single tentacle life-form scales to Koro's durability. Since we did not have any precise value for it, it worked 'til now, but now that we do have one, let's be a little more clear on the details of it.

Large Building Level starts at 2 tons.

The Reaper currently scales to 2.21tons.

As everyone can see, he is not much high into it. If you consider tentacle-forms downscales from this, I do not see why they would still be High 8-C.

My proposal is this:

Itona is 8-C+ via downscaling from it.

Kaede is At least 8-C+ with a likely High 8-C. This is to both honor Itona's statements and acknowledge how, much like the Reaper, she also destroyed her environment while she was fighting Koro, which means that the destructive output of Kaede's tentacles were somewhat comparable to the Reaper's.

While Yanagisawa, due to how we don't know much about him, should be same as Itona. + Nobody cares about what he scales.

Range:

Koro and The Reaper: Extended melee range, tens of meters with Invisible Scythe.

P&A:

Nagisa and The Reaper should get Analytical Prediction. Due to this
"color in consciousness" or their next move, whether or not it will be safe for them to assault the target

To me all of this seems fine and uncontroversial to apply.

Done so. A few things are missing scans and refs, which I'll handle tomorrow (because it's kind of late here). Thank you very much to both of you.

This thread can be closed.

After 7 AC threads, It's kind of funny to be able to finish one with just four replies, lol.

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back