• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you could just switch those around too.

I don't think they need to be chronological per se, but it seems like having them in the current order is causing some confusion.
Plus I prefer chronological anyway so this is the correct choice via benefiting me

I'm guessing you are misunderstanding something.

''Tentacle Monster'' key refers to his state right after he went through experiments, it was before tentacles modificated him in response to his will. And that state only existed about 1 hour or so, said to be his Prime.

His 3rd key having any kind interaction with Transformed Reaper is canonically, chronologically, technically, mechanically, physically, mentally and spiritiually impossible.

Yanagisawa was not mad with revenge so there was no other tentacle life form let alone Transformed Reaper, and Koro pretty much forgot about Reaper at that point.

Yellow octopus we saw throughout the series (including ending and opening) was Korosensei, his unnamed ''Tentacle Monster'' form only appeared in flashbacks. This is not something up for debate. Everything related to this misunderstanding is equally moot as well.
Thanks for pointing this out. No one should scale to Koro's Tentacle Monster Key.

For now, I'll be neutral since @Knowzn made some good points.

His Tentacle Monster form is almost featless aside from broking thing in side the laboratory and his speed. Chronologically talking it is not even his prime, he develop all the abilities he have nowaday as Yellow Tentacle Korosensei, his energy projection, absolute defense, healing Kanade with biological skill is all develop later when he became teacher, assume all of the abilities he have as Korosensei, his Tentacle Monster have is a bad argument.

It have been a while since i've read the manga so i probably forgot a lot things, but @Knowzn proposal seem to make sense, then i will changed it back to this:

Korosensei: Unknown normally, up to High 8-C via maximum speed via reason above. His durability would be High 8-C since he was able to tank Reaper's attack.

Reaper: High 8-C for reason above

Kaede and Itona become High 8-C via able to damage Korosensei

Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman via reason above.

Itona and Kaede get upgrade to Class 50, possibly Class 100. Reaper scales to him as well.

His Tentacle Monster form is almost featless aside from broking thing in side the laboratory and his speed. Chronologically talking it is not even his prime, he develop all the abilities he have nowaday as Yellow Tentacle Korosensei, his energy projection, absolute defense, healing Kanade with biological skill is all develop later when he became teacher, assume all of the abilities he have as Korosensei, his Tentacle Monster have is a bad argument.
not on this thread since it's derail though, you did say you wanna make something after this, no? Yeah, there would be much better
I'm not arguing at all tho. This is hard derail and should have its own thread. You should just make one after this ends if you have any problems.

Last edited:
@Antvasima

Sure, here is how tiering gonna get change:

Korosensei: One of his weakness are the lack of brute strength which mean he can restrained by weaker people (his students who is 9-B), so his rating is Unknown. However, Korosensei main strength is speed and he could all those thing mentioned above (creating tornados and KE calc) so he will be given High 8-C via moving at maximum speed. Korosensei third key (Tentacle Monster) would straight up be High 8-C because he no longer has previous weakness.

Reaper: He is said to be 2x times stronger than Korosensei so he will be High 8-C.

Kaede Kayano: She get downgrade to 9-A via being stronger than Itona who can destroy tank and fighter jet.

Here is how Lifting Strength gonna get change:

Almost everybody get downgrade to Superhuman because there isn't an exact value we can get.

Itona get upgrade to Class 50 via lifting a semi-trailer track and Kaede scales to him, possibly higher as the scan on his profile suggest he might able to lift a jet or tank but there is no way to tell. Korosensei third key and Reaper scales to him as well.
So do we have enough agreements to apply this, or are there any objections here?

It have been a while since i've read the manga so i probably forgot a lot things, but @Knowzn proposal seem to make sense, then i will changed it back to this:

Korosensei: Unknown normally, up to High 8-C via maximum speed via reason above. His durability would be High 8-C since he was able to tank Reaper's attack.

Itona and Kaede get upgrade to Class 50, possibly Class 100. Reaper scales to him as well.
This is the latest proposal @Antvasima.

Yes, that seems fine to me, but do we have sufficient agreements here, or should I ask some staff members for further evaluations?

I don't think the latest proposal has been agreed upon yet. I think you should call some staff to evaluate it.

As for what I think of it, I more or less agree with it.

Edit: I'll probably make revisions for the verse after I finish rereading it so I currently have no issues with the latest proposal.

Last edited:

@Celestial_Pegasus @Elizhaa @Everything12 @Duedate8898 @Planck69 @CrimsonStarFallen

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?

These changes look good from what I can see and make sense of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back