• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Physical youtuber vs virtual youtuber (Logan Paul vs Hoshimachi Suisei)

Logan Paul

Suisei Hoshimachi

aka infamous youtuber vs best girl

rules:

9-B Logan paul

speed equalized

both have no knowledge of each other

the battle takes place in a wrestling ring

both in-character

they start 2ft apart

Victory Conditions: Incapacitation or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

AP
VTuber:
896.5 KJ
WWE forest dude: 3.486 MJ????

IDK scaling is wierd with WWE characters idk if I just take the highest wall value which is 6.656 MJ

regardless this is a large AP advantage for Logan. I think it might be enough for him to One-Shot since it's 7x AP than Suisei

um makes him 6.656 MJ instead of 0.047 Tons of TNT

I could be wrong on his scaling since I am using the highest Wall level value but WWE scaling is chained
Logan is 6.656 MJ due to being a God Tier in the verse.

I'm surprised people still don't know the scaling for the Pro Wrestling verse yet. We made it quite clear in the verse page.

Anyways, Logan one-shots. What can Suisei do about that?

I'm surprised people still don't know the scaling for the Pro Wrestling verse yet. We made it quite clear in the verse page.

Sorry random just wanted a thematic matchup

though I do want to let you know suisei with prep can make suishi that when eaten turns the person into sushi

a thread showed me it in 10 seconds

Wasted 25 minutes

Back