• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel's hax that aren't on his page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immune to Data Manipulation; cannot even be killed if you hack the game specifically to do so

Shapeshifting, as he's become his child self, god self, true self , and all the way back to normal again with ease. He could even continue this after he gave up all his souls, which takes me to my next one.

Plot Manipulation, After he turned back into his Monster form again and gave up all his souls, he was still able to turn back into his God form agai and could change the background and pacing of the credits itself

Memory Erasure:

"Every time you die, your grip on this world slips away. Every time you die, your friends forget you a little more. Your life will end here, in a world where no one remembers you…"

"Still, you're hanging on…? That's fine. In a few moments, you'll forget everything too."

Mind Control of people he's absorbed

It's a gag for the credits. Asriel objectively can't turn back into his god form after losing the souls because the souls are what gives him that form to begin with.

That scene with killing him is game mechanics.

That's not shapeshifting. It's transformation.

Asriel isn't the one responsible for erasing the memories.

It is a blatantly non-canon scene, and a gag

Seriously, you keep wanting to add so much minimal and unnecessary stuff to the profiles it's getting obnoxious at this point

By the way, Azzy agreed at one point that his power null should be paralysis, but the change was never made.

Ultima Reality said:
It is a blatantly non-canon scene, and a gag
Seriously, you keep wanting to add so much minimal and unnecessary stuff to the profiles it's getting obnoxious at this point
How tf is something a gag if it's not meant to be funny?

Also the last time I did a content revision post was months ago, so...

Maybe transformation and resistance to data manipulation, but it depends on what the others think.

Disagree with resistance to data manip. For one thing, you could kill him with slightly more involved file editing then just cheat engine, and that seems like game mechanics anyways. By that logic, insert X hopeless boss fight that assumed the player lost regardless of outcome had data manip resistance because the devs didn't program it a failstate.

In some boss fights, isn't it impossible to win and you have to lose to them to continue(though not ones in Undertale)?

Also the worst you can do to Asriel is Spare him iirc.

Asriel not being able to be killed due to not having a death programmed into the game is 100% game mechanics.

The Shapeshifting is actually Transformation, as others have said.

The Plot Manipulation is a gag. However, Flowey already has 4th Wall Awareness, so there's that.

Asriel is not directly erasing anyone's memories. He's erasing Frisk from the entire timeline, which is why people are forgetting them. It's Existence Erasure.

The Mind Control only functions on characters who have become part of Asriel. It's not really something coming close to combat applicable, even with prep time or something.

It's clearly a reset effect, even if it's not a 100% memory erasure, show by Papyrus and Undyne.

So should we close this thread, or simply add transformation to the page first?

The keys doesn't replace transformation?

If not, I think we should add transformation before closing this thread.

Okay. I will temporarily unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back