• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel vs Alien X (REMATCH)

In another thread AX stomped asriel because both were bloodsheed and asriel only could use a fraction of his power, so there will be different

Rules:

Speed=

This is full power asriel

AX:

AD:

Inconclusive:

Planck69 said:
Can we not do this while Asriel is under revisions?
Only Flowey and Chara are, Asriel still is countless 2-B tier

Anyway, is Alien X the one under revision, he's now argued being 2-A^2

StrymULTRA said:
Only Flowey and Chara are, Asriel still is countless 2-B tier

Anyway, is Alien X the one under revision, he's now argued being 2-A^2
Asriel was also supposed to get downgraded to Low 2-C, agreed upon on at least two different threads. It just hasn't been applied.

Planck69 said:
Asriel was also supposed to get downgraded to Low 2-C, agreed upon on at least two different threads. It just hasn't been applied.
Not really, as his 2-B threads still are accepted and applied

And still aren't a reason to invalid Asriel's fights here, as they aren't applied. You want ro revive them? Make a CRT, but as for now, Asriel IS a 2-B

StrymULTRA said:
And still aren't a reason to invalid Asriel's fights here, as they aren't applied. You want ro revive them? Make a CRT, but as for now, Asriel IS a 2-B
Sigh...

Alright. So what changed from last time?

Planck69 said:
Sigh...

Alright. So what changed from last time?
Asriel has possibly Low-Godly regen and his attacks don't nega durability as they destroy the soul only AFTER they kill you

StrymULTRA said:
Asriel has possibly Low-Godly regen and his attacks don't nega durability as they destroy the soul only AFTER they kill you
OK.

Wait, how is this different from the other match?

In the another thread AX stomped asriel because the EE and they was bloodsheed. There is different because both aren't bloodsheed and asriel il is using his full power

NecroVoi said:
In the another thread AX stomped asriel because the EE and they was bloodsheed. There is different because both aren't bloodsheed and asriel il is using his full power
What can Asriel do here? Alien X also scales to countless (supposedly) and has Mid-High regen. Eventually he just EEs or mind-haxes without Asriel being able to put him down.

I remembered Asriel beating X via soul hax and asriel was using a fraction of his power. I am sure that nothing states that X doesn't have a soul. Asriel ABSORBED all the souls in the underground so soul hax (I might be wrong but this was a result) Alien X has EE so X could but idk if he could erase the soul completely but even so this could be like a BFR.

Shinrya said:
I remembered Asriel beating X via soul hax and asriel was using a fraction of his power. I am sure that nothing states that X doesn't have a soul. Asriel ABSORBED all the souls in the underground so soul hax (I might be wrong but this was a result)
Alien X has EE so X could but idk if he could erase the soul completely but even so this could be like a BFR.
Soul-hax in UT no longer one-shot. Asriel scales above Alien X in AP but I don't think it's enough to bypass his regen. The absorption might work now that I think about it but that depends on how quickly it's pulled out in the fight.

Asriel also has EE, maybe not appears in his profile but if you check in timeline erasure you will see the EE page

So possibly, Asriel can win by absorption of X soul, Idk truly know but that's the best I got for now.

The Calaca said:
AX's EE is a big assumption in any versus. Sure, he has it. How he use it?
I'll be honest, Alien X's EE feels kinda bullshit.

The reason why AX stomped Asriel the previous time was because they both were bloodlusted, so it was a stomp in AX's favor because he would have gone for EE right away and Asriel and pretty much the rest of undertale's Soul Hax got downgraded where it doesn't physically affect them iirc and that was how Asriel won the previous thread 6-7 months ago I believe.

Not to mention that AX's EE is thought based so Asriel had no chance of winning.

Since here they are both in character, Alien X's only wincon here is Mind Hax which is viable since Asriel doesn't resist it and is one of his opening move. Alien X would never resort to EE In character

Well just a question what stop Asriel from using memory erased, this is literally the first thing he does when he in full power after paralysis and it is clear that it is thought-based

If it is Danmanku since I think he can Bypass his Mid-High regen due to his insane AP Advantage.

@Lord JJJ If those things are thought based then this would be a stomp

Staying neutral here but just want to point out one thing. I was told previously that Ben (who uses Alien X) isnt even canonically aware of Alien X having EE in the first place. So why in the world would Ben use it against Asriel?

Even with bloodlusted on, characters wont use abilities they aren't actually aware of having.

Lord JJJ said:
Well just a question what stop Asriel from using memory erased, this is literally the first thing he does when he in full power after paralysis and it is clear that it is thought-based
Because it isn't? The erasure comes as a result of repeatedly killing Frisk and slowly chipping away at their control over the timeline and making them forget little by little.

Memory erasure isn't even on their profile.

Lord JJJ said:
Weird, I remember that in his profile he had a memory manipulation via information manipulation
Me too but I don't know if that's still valid.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Staying neutral here but just want to point out one thing. I was told previously that Ben (who uses Alien X) isnt even canonically aware of Alien X having EE in the first place. So why in the world would Ben use it against Asriel?

Even with bloodlusted on, characters wont use abilities they aren't actually aware of having.
Thanks for mentioning, But without EE, Who really would win - Mind hax or Soul hax (Absorption) - Like i said, whatever is faster wins.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
With bloodlusted on, Serena and Bellicus, who are a part of Alien X, uses EE regardless of Ben's consensus. with bloodlusted off Serena and Bellicus dont do anything other than allowing Ben to freely use Alien X.

Alien X also has nigh-omniscience since he knew literally everything that had ever happened in the universe except for the recipe of Mr Smoothy, so Ben would know about EE, considering he knew Servantis talked about it.

Also Ben was literally there when Kevin mentions that Celestialsapiens could just "blink" and they'd be gone.

MrLuk2000 said:
Also Ben was literally there when Kevin mentions that Celestialsapiens could just "blink" and they'd be gone.
This isnt EE and it was already discussed before. Thats just Celestialsapiens literally destroying fodder extremely casually.

A 5-B can blink away a 9-A. Doesnt mean the 5-B uses EE.

Doorinmyhouse said:
With bloodlusted on, Serena and Bellicus, who are a part of Alien X, uses EE regardless of Ben's consensus. with bloodlusted off Serena and Bellicus dont do anything other than allowing Ben to freely use Alien X.
Alien X also has nigh-omniscience since he knew literally everything that had ever happened in the universe except for the recipe of Mr Smoothy, so Ben would know about EE, considering he knew Servantis talked about it.
Then this changes things as far as my previous argument against 2-B Alien X goes. But im going to hold off on this since I dont have the time to discuss this in length atm (especially with the upcoming forum change too).

The reason AX stomped is because of his souls (the personalities) being in another dimension so Asriel can't hit it because he doesn't know about that. There is a slight chance this might get changed and that soul = total amount of someone's life-force in Ben 10 which would give several of Ben's aliens soul manipulation but I wouldn't count on that so for now Alien X stomps I think because Asriel has no wincons.

Back