• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel and Flowey merging, is time

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said time ago, I'd like to merge Flowey and Asriel's page as they are the same character, and I'll explain why.

Flowey reffers to Asriel as himself and viceversa

There are plenties of evidences that they are basically the same character in the course of events and not a thing like Emiya Shirou and Archer:
They're basically the same person with the same memories, and the way to do things are the same between Flowey forms and GoHD forms. Aka the split was completely unnecessary due of them not having too much differences to make a split needed.

Why the split is completely useless

There are lots of reasons why the split was completely unnecessary.
  • It's not a situation like Emiya Shirou and Archer that despite Archer is Shirou reincarnated as Servant, they have too much differencies between them, heck, they even fight each other in UBW, their differencies are what made a profile split justifiable. This doesen't apply to Flowey/Asriel, since they're the same person that just changes form.
  • It's not a situation like Anakin - Vader, their powers are even different due of the change between Jedi and Sith, with the whole personality change as well, between Flowey and Asriel there's not. And I'm not talking about kid Asriel, that's not even a key, but about the GoHD forms, that are way similar to Photoshop Flowey's intentions.
  • 4 keys are not that much anyways, since there are profiles with even 6 keys
  • Asriel is basically Flowey but completed, and a similar situation happened with a "complete version of the character being another key" here, here and here
Changes purposed

In short, I'd like to make this:
  1. Nuke Asriel's profile, making Flowey's profile like this
  2. Making "Asriel Dreemurr" just a redirect for Flowey

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be more accurate to put everything into Asriel's page, since it's all different forms of Asriel and not of Flowey?

Tbh, it was already strange for me to see that flowey and Asriel are separated even though they're a single person. So I'm agree as much as others too.

I'm pretty sure that it would be less messy to have 2 profiles but I'm not against this as it's not wrong.

sigh

I suppose this is fine. The simple fact of the matter is at the end of the day, Flowey is Asriel. There is no debating this. It is the absolute truth.

Fine, I'll be a harbinger of chaos.

I unlocked Flowey and Dialga, and am now deleting Asriel.

Thank you for helping out Starter Pack.

Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back