• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Askin Nakk Le Vaar VS Natsu Dragneel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

Is this base Natsu and is he allowed to use FDKM (Flame Dragon King Mode)?

If Natsu is starting out in base, then I give it to Askin. He can eat an attack or two and make Natsu's own ethernano poisonous to him in addition to healing himself. Seeing as how Askin was able to put down a country level character who is faster than him with his Deathdealing and Natsu has a tendency to charge in like an idiot, he'll end up face-planted into the Magnolia pavement. Askin can then proceed to shoot him in the spine with a Heilig Pfeil as he did to Yuushiro. The end.

But if Natsu is starting out in FDKM, then I honestly don't know how it would go. If Askin really does have island level or higher damage soak, then he most definitely wins.

Don't know about that considering, Ichigo who was 6b then still got put down by Askin's broken as hell death dealing

That's because he had time to set up his poison pool stuff coupled with Ichigo's recklessness. Besides, Ichigo would have obviously held back since that's how he is.

I also think Askin would win. Now that I think of it, depending on what level Natsu gets upgraded to, he might not be able to do anything to Askin. Yeah, it's probably a stomp.

Wait, let me understand this why an at least island lvl can't beat mountain lvl?

Okay I just took a look and I think his hax is simply too much for Natsu unless he goes for one shot with igneel's power.

^Well it's hard to tell but he was able to do well, a certain amount of damage to Zeref who is around high end island lvl so against a mountain lvl dude that could be a one shot, but it's still rather low possibility since he should probably catch the dude out guard.

Since Zeref pretty much just stood there and was like "hit me" and it still didn't defeat him.

^thats what I'm saying Askin is just too much a broken character for Natsu to really do anything to him. Honestly the only fair match this guy can have in the whole of FT and the HST (save the bleach and Naruto god tiers) is an equally broken character

^Yeah, Gildarts can beat this guy no problem since he can negate his powers, Gray can freeze him, Erza ignores durabilty, Zeref instant kill with death magic, Acnologia would probably just kill him with physical strength like one swipe and good bye.

Askin adapted to an Island level attack in base and before he got boosted by Auswahlen so he'll probably be able to adapt against an attack higher than that (maybe Large Island or something) in Vollstandig but that's speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back