• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I still can't really understand transduality, duality, kinds of entities like Nep 2 , conceptual manipulation, conceptual types, causal systems,Why can space and time be called duality?Why is time also a concept? Is space also a concept? The concept of time is included in what type of conceptual? 2?I've read the page on vsb but I'm having trouble understanding it, at least can you give an example" and a simple explanation? so that it can be understood?I hope it helps🙏

I still can't really understand transduality, duality
Dualities are opposing concepts. For example:
  • light and dark, light is the opposite of dark,
  • good and bad (in a moral sense) , they are opposites of each other and therefore are dualities.

transduality is transcending a duality for example a character that is transdual over the duality of good and bad, is neither a good character nor a bad character. They trancend the entire notion of being either of them.
, kinds of entities like Nep 2 ,
completely lacking any identificable physical and non-physical traits, and being completely like they are literally nonexistent yet they exist.
conceptual manipulation, causal systems,Why can space and time be called duality?
space and time are not dualities.
Why is time also a concept? Is space also a concept?
Everything that you can make into an idea is a concept. There is a concept of light a concept of technology a concept for basically everything unless it’s stated somwthing lacks one

The concept of time is included in what type of conceptual? 2?
It depends on the verse

Last edited:
Back