• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ask about tier 1-A and above to 0

I want to ask because I don't seem to understand from the explanations of the people around me.

Some say that 1-A is a character that is transcend the expansion of the hierarchy, transcend infinite dimensions, transcend space-time conceptually, and blah blah blah. Then somewhere higher above baseline 1-A would be 1-A+ or 1x above baseline 1-A, and, trancend the 1-A layer indefinitely would qualify for H1-A.

If this is true, is going beyond two overlapping infinite hierarchies with infinite transcendence like this enough to qualify as tier 0/baseline 0?

I want to ask because I don't seem to understand from the explanations of the people around me.

Some say that 1-A is a character that is transcend the expansion of the hierarchy, transcend infinite dimensions, transcend space-time conceptually, and blah blah blah. Then somewhere higher above baseline 1-A would be 1-A+ or 1x above baseline 1-A, and, trancend the 1-A layer indefinitely would qualify for H1-A.

If this is true, is going beyond two overlapping infinite hierarchies with infinite transcendence like this enough to qualify as tier 0/baseline 0?
I am not sure whether your last statement refer to starting from tier low 1-c or direct starting from high 1-A. For the former, it would just be (countable infinite) high 1-B or low 1A assuming it beyond the infinite hierarchy.

If this is true, is going beyond two overlapping infinite hierarchies with infinite transcendence like this enough to qualify as tier 0/baseline 0?1-A is simple term transcends every possible extensions from tier below.
Tier 1-A in simple term; it transcends every possible extensions from tier below, whether it’s hierarchy, existence, concept, or whatever reserving that form of transcendence.

Secondly, the (+) label is used after characters whose existence is infinite layers above 1-A baseline in any form, and above. Likewise, beings that exceeded all possible supplements from 1-A would be placed at High 1-A, and this process is repeated to tier 0.

Tier 1-A in simple term; it transcends every possible extensions from tier below, whether it’s hierarchy, existence, concept, or whatever reserving that form of transcendence.

Secondly, the (+) label is used after characters whose existence is infinite layers above 1-A baseline in any form, and above. Likewise, beings that exceeded all possible supplements from 1-A would be placed at High 1-A, and this process is repeated to tier 0.
Does a 1-A hierarchy to a 0 hierarchy mean that there are 4 hierarchies that actually have far-reaching gaps? Let's say each hierarchy has layers with infinite R-F transcendence, and each hierarchy will consider the one below it to be nothing more than a fictional story, is it like this?

(1st.)most of the things said here are not true
(2nd.)no it will not qualify as tier 0.

Does a 1-A hierarchy to a 0 hierarchy mean that there are 4 hierarchies that actually have far-reaching gaps? Let's say each hierarchy has layers with infinite R-F transcendence, and each hierarchy will consider the one below it to be nothing more than a fictional story, is it like this?
Considering there are no use of higher infinites (Set Theory)

Lets say you have a 1A hierarchy(1)

Then there is another hierarchy(2) which transcends this 1A hierarchy (r>f)

The lowest layer of this hierarchy would be 1 layer into Outer , 2nd layer would be 2 layers into Outer and so on , the whole structure would be Outer+(inf layers into outer)

Then another hierarchy(3) in which the first layer itself transcends the previous structure , the lowest layer would be baseline High Outer , 2nd would be 1 layer into High Outer, 3rd would be 2 layers into it and so on

A structue(4) transcending it would be Baseline 0

(1) = Baseline Outer
(2) = Inf layers into Outer(Outer+)
(3) = Inf layers into H1A (1st layer is Baseline H1A)
(4) = Baseline Boundless

This could be done in 3 hierarchies if the first layer of the 2nd hierarchy is Baseline Outer ,as in just making the 1st layer of (2) Baseline Outerversal, 2nd layer being 1 layer into Outer etc

Similar to how Baseline H1A and Inf Layers into it is in the same Hierarchy(3)

correct me if im wrong but outerversal is basically like no matter how many transcendences you have you will always fail to reach my lvl

correct me if im wrong but outerversal is basically like no matter how many transcendences you have you will always fail to reach my lvl
I think thats more high outerversal, no matter how many times you transcend Outerversal, you'll just be Outer+

To be H1A, you need to transcend an Outer+ Hierarchy iirc

Outerversal is level that completely exceeds Low 1-A structures to the same degree that they exceed High 1-B and below

Basically 1 complete transcendece from Infinite Hierarchy = Low 1A

1 complete Transcendece from Low1A = 1A

Inf Complete Transcendece from 1A = 1A+

1 complete transcendece from 1A+ /H1A

Not really no. Standards have changed and to be H1-A you need to exceed any 1-A+ hierarchy including it's uncountable infinity counterparts. (Aleph-1→Aleph-Omega→Aleph omega + 1 and etc)

So a normal R>F over 1-A+ isn't enough.

Bassically by R>F reaching H1-A is impossible without math concepts, we know that R>F over 1-A+ is still 1-A+ (Aleph Omega + 1) and R>F over the R>F in question is just higher into 1-A+ again if you have infinite R>F's over ot then it's just something like Aleph omega + omega (and limit hierarchies exist) and such this is still part of uncountability. to reach H1-A without specific math context you need to add more context than just R>F (like feats of inaccessibillity and apophism over it etc.).

In short R>F only (with no specific math context) will likely not be able to achieve H1-A.

Bassically by R>F reaching H1-A is impossible without math concepts, we know that R>F over 1-A+ is still 1-A+ (Aleph Omega + 1) and R>F over the R>F in question is just higher into 1-A+ again if you have infinite R>F's over ot then it's just something like Aleph omega + omega (and limit hierarchies exist) and such this is still part of uncountability. to reach H1-A without specific math context you need to add more context than just R>F (like feats of inaccessibillity and apophism over it etc.).

In short R>F only (with no specific math context) will likely not be able to achieve H1-A.
What tf...

But what if a state that a 1-A+ structure will never reach a different structure ?

Back