• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ashley and Red vs Stocking Anarchy

Eficiente said:
Ashley turns her into a spoon.
That doesn't seem to be a logical viewpoint. For starters, while the Wiki claims that the lightning orbs are 8A, there isn't a reputable calculation or otherwise showing how powerful Ashley's lightning orbs are.

Likewise, Stocking has a reputable calc going for her putting her at 415 tons.

Main reason why I brought Stocking's weakness into this was for fairness' sake; as far as I know, Stocking still has plenty of other things going for her.

Gonna just point out that Stocking's transformation can unto transmutation and has done so before when she was transmuted into a machine

Also stocking oneshots hard

The fact that Ashley is lazy, clumsy, her spells dont always work, and we've never actually seen the spoon spell so we have no idea how it works in the first place coupled with Stocking's massive AP advantage, ability to circumvent transmutation via her transformation, far superior combat skill and general 'no fooling around' combat style, Stocking should take this low difficulty

Im gonna just say right now that Ashley's profile is bad. Really bad. The stats are all over the place, there are barely any justifications for anything, and the abilities section is incomplete. It may actually be a candidate for the deletion thread if im being honest unless someone wants to fix it.

WeeklyBattles said:
Im gonna just say right now that Ashley's profile is bad. Really bad. The stats are all over the place, there are barely any justifications for anything, and the abilities section is incomplete. It may actually be a candidate for the deletion thread if im being honest unless someone wants to fix it.
I've managed to justify her physical striking strength myself. As for range, well, that can be attributed to general shooter logic.

Ashley's height is a good start towards handling everything else, as I've displayed here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Ashley's_Pumpkin_Panic

Like I said, part of my concern is the lack of an actual power rating of the Lightning Orbs, which as I've said are legit her best shot at handling Stocking. And manipulation of Stocking's weakness is really my bet on making things more fair. I'm more for Stocking myself.

Being fair, has it explicitly been shown that either Panty's or Stocking's transformations can quell transmutation? Any video links or scans for proof?

I mean I've not said anything against Stocking's transformations because it still fits within Tier 8A, so I couldn't argue against it.

Flashlight237 said:
Being fair, has it explicitly been shown that either Panty's or Stocking's transformations can quell transmutation? Any video links or scans for proof?
Yes, there was an entire episode where boty Panty and Stocking were turned into machines by a ghost and their transformation instantly undid it

WeeklyBattles said:
Flashlight237 said:
Yes, there was an entire episode where boty Panty and Stocking were turned into machines by a ghost and their transformation instantly undid it
Fair enough. I've known Ashley was disadvantaged in all but attack potency, but I think this is enough to turn everything in Stocking's favor.

WeeklyBattles said:
Done what I could to fix it up. I've removed the "etc." due to there being nothing else shown about Ashley's magic. I've also included Warioware Gold buffs in there as well. I have, however, four things I've yet to verify: all concerning Game and Wario.

1. Lightning bolts are clearly Building-Level (8-C), yet the article has claimed that vaporizing cookies Ashley's size takes more power than a normal lightning bolt. To what extent, exactly? Note that cookies are usually made with flour and sugar (which are more kindlers than melters).
2. If you let Ashley get hit too many times, the sky goes grey when Ashley gets angry (in which case you'd have to pet Ashley to calm her down). What would this qualify as? There is a chance of Ashley gaining white hair during these episodes (as shown by PB and Jeff).
3. What would happen if you go too long without petting Ashley (more specifically when Ashley is in her black-hair form)? I've found practically no footage of it, yet I've found footage of Ashley zapping at the camera if you wait too long in her white-haired form.
4. I'll ask the calcers sooner or later, but how powerful ARE those lightning orbs exactly?

Flashlight237 said:
2. If you let Ashley get hit too many times, the sky goes grey when Ashley gets angry (in which case you'd have to pet Ashley to calm her down). What would this qualify as? There is a chance of Ashley gaining white hair during these episodes (as shown by PB and Jeff).
Looks like Rage Power and Weather Manipulation.

Also, why the spoon thing is linked to the Matter Manipulation page? She also can transmute mandragore root into pumpkin.

And why the Dark Zone is here anyway? It's a capacity who is only in SSB4.

She should also possibly have resistance to Death Manipulation, since she picked a root mandrake without dying. (Red and the mandrake's mini-game proves that their scream kills and that picking them automatically make them screams).

YuriAkuto said:
Flashlight237 said:
Looks like Rage Power and Weather Manipulation.
Also, why the spoon thing is linked to the Matter Manipulation page? She also can transmute mandragore root into pumpkin.

And why the Dark Zone is here anyway? It's a capacity who is only in SSB4.

She should also possibly have resistance to Death Manipulation, since she picked a root mandrake without dying. (Red and the mandrake's mini-game proves that their scream kills and that picking them automatically make them screams).
Fixed them too. Though, the death manipulation thing was something I've left out because it isn't explicitly stated or shown whether Ashley actually picked the mandrake root or simply brought one to the potluck dinner. Granted the root also appeared in Warioware Touched, but that unknown principle is still there.

(If this Death Manipulation resistance thing is accepted, it might actually be something that would be a viable defense against Stocking, though that could just be me having no clue how angel weapons and PASWG ghosts work.)

Yeah changing vote to Stocking for Weekly's reasons. Also someone may want to give her Resistance to Transmutation.

Eficiente said:
Yeah changing vote to Stocking for Weekly's reasons. Also someone may want to give her Resistance to Transmutation.
I would've if the page wasn't locked.

Back