• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So yeah, both NULL and the Red Baldloon have the same skillset. NULL had freaked out over a bajillion Red Baldloons spawning in and eating through the entire school, but that is a bajillion of them, not one individual Red Baldloon.

The main difference between NULL and Red Baldloon is, while NULL is capable of intelligence, Red Baldloon despite its workings in Glitch Mode seems to act out of either instinct or AI guidance. Saying that because all of the Baldloons, including the Red Baldloon, did not acknowledge the player's existence (in fact, in Birthday Bash, all the Red Baldloons did is seemingly instinctively huddle around the player). That and, the moment a Red Baldloon deletes something (like, let's say, a portion of the school), it dies.

This battle will be full-on SBA.

Here are their profiles:

NULL's Profile
Red Baldloon's Profile

Who takes this?

NULL: 0
Red Baldloon: 0
Inconclusive: 0

An individual red Baldloon just does what Null does as a glitchy replacement of him, while Null knowingly does what he does, so he could change his tactics if he's against an opponent exactly like him. Null has demonstrated teleportation more than a red Baldloon has, so maybe he could try catching the red Baldloon off guard. I vote for Null winning this battle.

It may be a stomp, Null is imune to red baldloon main method of atack
Think of how Null is like in NULL Mode and how the single red Baldloon is like in Glitch Mode. Both characters seem to use power to defeat the player character upon contact, without the red Baldloon disappearing upon contact. This means Null and that red Baldloon (who have identical attack potency) could defeat each other with physical attacks. Upon contact with the player, they cause spatial distortions, then force the player to exit. Null and that red Baldloon don't resist spatial distortions being used against them, so they could affect each other with that ability.

Think of how Null is like in NULL Mode and how the single red Baldloon is like in Glitch Mode. Both characters seem to use power to defeat the player character upon contact, without the red Baldloon disappearing upon contact. This means Null and that red Baldloon (who have identical attack potency) could defeat each other with physical attacks. Upon contact with the player, they cause spatial distortions, then force the player to exit. Null and that red Baldloon don't resist spatial distortions being used against them, so they could affect each other with that ability.
I understod absolutely nothing but okay

I understod absolutely nothing but okay
Basically, due to how the red Baldloon has viable win conditions, this matchup is fair and not a stomp. The red Baldloon has the potential to defeat Null because it can attack physically in a way that can hurt Null without destroying itself, and it can cause spatial distortions that Null doesn't resist. (However, like I wrote, Null can do the same, and he is smarter than the red Baldloon, so I think Null would win the matchup.)

Basically, due to how the red Baldloon has viable win conditions, this matchup is fair and not a stomp. The red Baldloon has the potential to defeat Null because it can attack physically in a way that can hurt Null without destroying itself, and it can cause spatial distortions that Null doesn't resist. (However, like I wrote, Null can do the same, and he is smarter than the red Baldloon, so I think Null would win the matchup.)
Oh, okay, that makes sense... oh, and both can trow chairs on the other

I guess Null could win because of the Intelligence advantage. Red Baldloon has (probably) not shown any intelligence feats other than being assumed to be similar to Null and Baldi

Back