• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash(warframe) vs Akame (akame ga kill)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EmperorDoom25 said:
So, uh...Ash outhaxes and Akame has no way to get past his immortalities
Stomp
Yeah, that's the thing... Battles against warframes are never really fair unless certain conditions are set. This always come back as vs battle against The Operator, instead of the actual warframe.

KageSakaDark said:
Warframe confuses me... What's the win condition to put down Ash?
His poisonus blade can cut him with low chance can kill warframe. Warframes are *spoilers* a puppet but can be damaged by toxins and most dangerous element is a poison in warframe cause direct hits a hp

MassiveMeddlers said:
KageSakaDark said:
Warframe confuses me... What's the win condition to put down Ash?
His poisonus blade can cut him with low chance can kill warframe. Warframes are *spoilers* a puppet but can be damaged by toxins and most dangerous element is a poison in warframe cause direct hits a hp
Ash resists poison

Ignoring Ash's gross amount of immortalities, how exactly does Akame even contend with Ash?

The Operators may be children but are battle geniuses that have mastered every form of weaponry ever granted to them and are extremely skilled, nimble fighters, even without the tireless meat puppet.

Even without hax, Ash just goes Invisible, uses Fatal Teleport, and is done with it.

Yeah probly right guys. There is no chance to win this fight. Im newbie here and im figuring this matches how can be more fair. Next time im trying to find more balanced matches and im noticed almost all warframes has no notable fights. So i will try to find matches. Thanks.

Schnee One said:
I'm not saying this isn't a stomp but why would that kill someone with High 6B Dura?
Because it goes for instant kills like, stabbing, neck breaks, etc and if one doesn't do the job then he could just do it again or spam it. He's also marked as "likely higher" in AP, but it doesn't really say how much higher. I mean, that's my guess anyway.

Akame scales to one shotting a 150 Terraton character

Ash, I believe is 3 Terratons

The gap in strength is MASSIVE

In the game with that ability, you can practically one-shot 95% of the game (of course if you have the mods on the dagger).

And it's not only before them but behind them.

Ash Fatal Teleport Gif

SuhSuhGuhSuhSuh said:
Schnee One said:
I'm not saying this isn't a stomp but why would that kill someone with High 6B Dura?
Because it goes for instant kills like, stabbing, neck breaks, etc and if one doesn't do the job then he could just do it again or spam it. He's also marked as "likely higher" in AP, but it doesn't really say how much higher. I mean, that's my guess anyway.
While Ash does stomp, this is not a reason why. Low 6-B attacks won't do much to a High 6-B durability.

I don't know much about Warframe myself, but I can see a huge amount of immortalities and various ways to ignore durability. The Warframes also have infinite stamina and whenever one is destroyed, another one is sent in its place. Akame can't get past that.

Schnee One said:
Akame scales to one shotting a 150 Terraton character
Ash, I believe is 3 Terratons

The gap in strength is MASSIVE
I just realized speed isn't equalized and Ash should speedblitz. I'm starting to think this battle wasn't properly looked into.

It was made two months ago - I think some things changed until now from that period.

Zaratthustra said:
It was made two months ago - I think some things changed until now from that period.
None were actually, just I...Kinda Necro'd to ask.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back