• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum vs Satsuki Kiryuin

AshXYanime
Kill La Kill Satsuki Base Render

Ash is X/Y Team

No knowledge or preptime

Battle is in Kalos League Stadium field. with Satsuki being 10 meters away.

All are in-character

Speed is equalized

Round 1: Satsuki fights Ash's team one on one, win is via Knock Out to all Pokemmon or Satsuki, Ash starts with Pikachu.

Round 2: Satsuki is fighting all 6 at once, win via death.

R1: I'd say Ash due to variety

R2: Possisbly Stomp in Ash's favor due to techinical speed blitz (in a sense I mean I would be hard to win when there are 6 enemies w/ similar stats fighting you simultaniously.

Back