• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum vs Indominus Rex

Uh oh did I just start a chain of 9-B Ash fights with my Shrek vs. Ash thread?

jk but I think I may go for inconclusive here. Ash does have better durability (surprisingly) but he has lower AP

While Ash may have better durability, the I-Rex can just swallow him. It's in character for it, and I'm sure that stomach fluids will overcome that pretty fast. And there is no speed difference to allow Ash a way to avoid the giant dinosaur.

I vote the I-Rex via om nom.

In Ash's defense, with his lifting strength and power, he can just hold himself inside the esophagus until Indominus Rex chokes to death.

I mean, he might pull a Marlin from Finding Nemo, but will he be able to correctly react to the situation as it happened? Not to say he can't, but I think it is more likely than not that the dino gets a tasty meal instead of choking on it.

I mean, considering some of the things he had to react to on the fly, not even counting his various run ins with Pokémon but even Team Rocket traps, I think he could. Especially considering his friends have been eaten before (Jirachi movie). Heck, Ash himself has been eaten...

Hm, yeah, okay. Fair enough. Ash has made plenty of split second decision to save either his own or someone else's (primarily Pikachu's) skin. I suppose it really does depend whether or not Ash thinks to try to choke the dino before he's fully swallowed.

A weird set of circumstances to be sure, but...yeah.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ash fra, he's used to large animals attacking him. Also, I think a pokeball would work on Indy after she gets tired enough.
Nah, Pokeballs I think only work on Pokemon, if you try to catch a trainer's Pokemon, it'll say they blocked it.

Honestly, Pokemon trainers in general should be way higher due to surviving attacks from pokemon/beating up Pokemon but here's not the place for that.

Jawsome274 said:
Nah, Pokeballs I think only work on Pokemon, if you try to catch a trainer's Pokemon, it'll say they blocked it.
Actually, it says you can't catch another trainer's Pokémon. This is probably because the poke ball knows that the Pokémon is already captured/ the game won't let you steal Pokémon. I don't think it's ever stated to be Pokémon only and verse equal should let it work on Indy. Besides, Pokémon is basically just another word for something that isn't human considering how wide the variety of species with little connection besides being called Pokémon is.

Given Indy is pretty much a Tyrantrum...yeah. Also, if it can catch jelly doughnuts rice balls, it can catch dinos.

Well, we have ash fusing with greninja mentally and their mind becoming one, thus ash was able to tank the attacks from mega sceptile and mega Charizard.

Back