• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum VS Grape Juice

Ash Ketchum himself VS Minoru Mineta

Speed Equalized. Both have a week of prep time.

Fight takes place in Pallet Town.

Ash - 0

Mineta - 0

I feel as though Mineta would win because of his superior battle skills and usage of his quirk. Case in point, his battle with Midnight.​

Also, he has a more extended range. Not to mention, his sticky pop off quirk has even been strong enough to keep All Might in place.

I also feel as though it might be hard for Ash to get information in that week of prep time because Mineta isn't in a pokedex. He hasn't really gotten information on many other people.

If you reply to a thread that has been inactive for over a month, it is highly unlikely the votes are being counted. Therefore it is pointless to reply + it takes the place of an actual, maintained thread. Next time, check the dates before replying

Sir, I joined yesterday. I had no idea. By the way, could you look at some of my threads sometime?

Back