• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu vs Finn the Human and Jake the Dog

IMG 9973
Current versions
Speed equalized

7-BVersions of Finn and Ash

8-C versions of Jake and Pikachu

Fight in an open field

win by KO or incapacitation

basic knowledge; no prep

in character

start 100 ft away

standard weapons allowed (original sword)
IMG 9974

I'd have to go with Ash & Pikachu.

Pikachu has better ranged attacks (Jake can hit from a distance, but only as fast as he can move, and not without making contact); In addition, if anyone comes into contact with Pikachu, there's a chance Static will paralyze them.

Also, I would have to go with Ash on this, as well, due to better strategy. Both have lots of experience, but Finn isn't usually shown to be good at strategy, whereas in a pinch, Ash usually puts together some quite impressive plans.

I'd give it to Ash & Pika due to superior ranged moves, hax, and strategy.

Back