• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asagi Asagiri CRT - "Or how you can Reality Warp if you really put your mind into it"

Didn't get a proper chance to do this before but Asagi is missing a Key and her strongest powers.

Long story short, Asagi wishes to be the main character so badly that she Reality Warps the entire Netherworld/Universe Valvatorez and his party are in (Hades) and goes further beyond reaching multiple other places across dimensions , affecting not just the whole population of the Netherworld into ridiculous or mindless behaviours, but other Overlord class characters as well (like Laharl, Etna, Flonne and even Valvatorez own post-game party).

...Until they start resisting it or literally slap some sense into the affected victims.

Her wish was also powerful enough that it was going to erase everything in the world and recreate it anew.

To show again that world here doesn't mean just one planet or something, the character's repeatedly mention that the power is capable of "reaching across dimensions" and that its wielder is planning on taking over the entire universe with it. And that's before she even learned how to control her powers.

Fenrich considers at some point that this power is such that should have something to do with God.

Fuka later thinks the same.

And indeed, it's not a random power-up that came out of nowhere, but it comes from her merging with the "Fear The Great System" post its termination. And Fear the Great is one of the particularly strong things that Nipponverse has to offer as far as in-verse story is concerned.

It was created not by any demon, overlord or Angel, but God. The thing is so powerful that even post its termination, a party composed of no less than Valvatorez, Fenrich, Emizel, Artina, Desco, Fuuka, Archangel Flonne, Etna, Laharl, Axel and Raspberyl openly admit that the system's actual power output is beyond their capabilities. They also can't locate from where she's interacting with them and their world as she's doing it across dimensions so they're left to wait for Asagi to show herself by her own will.

Surely enough, she does so by warping them all to her own world, created by her wish.

It affected the entire netherworld via her thoughts alone from worlds away and it affected several main characters from different games simultaneously as well while still growing in power so... I feel she should get a separate key for this incarnation.

She gets Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, BFR to different Universes, her range goes up to multiple universes, and teleportation. Not sure if she would get Creation for making her own world of if Reality Warping covers that already. She probably should get Existence Erasure for her Reality Warping being capable of erasing the entire universe and creating it anew as well, since as Fenrich said in one of the scans above, she gained the power of Fear the Great with her accumulated Malice and those destroyed by Fear the Great don't go to Celestia or any Netherworld - their destination is Limbo, Complete Nothingness .

I think that about wraps it up. Asagi should get a second key (Still Low 2-C) with these powers. Said Key should be called "With Fear the Great System" or simply "With Fear the Great" and these powers and higher range should be added.

Thoughts?

Just as a sidenote (though it's pretty self evident) but "dimensions" here most certainly refer to alternate universes/other netherworlds instead of higher ones.

Wew, wait.

Is that what I think it is?

Witch and the Hundred Knight confirmed Nipponverse's Cosmos as having infinite timelines yet another verse has done it before Pokemo? Wew.

While it doesn't affect this particular revision (because Fear the Great isn't affecting all worlds or anything of the like), that's actually news for the verse. Some top tiers could get a tier change from it depending on how it is, but right now I can't binge watch the game's story.

Great scans, tho.

See?

That's why i need to make sure you're doing it properly >:x

To be fair, while Metallia appearing in Disgaea as DLC doesn't necessarily mean she can contend with Overlords and the like (depending on the story of her game), it all but guarantees that her game takes place in a part of the same Cosmos.

Yeah Metallia for most of the game looks to be no where near overlord class. But the final boss, and the version of her show up in the post game of, labyrinth of refrain. Might out put her on that level.

Though I do have a question. Is the master&apprentice system/scrolls considered a canon thing in the nipponverse?

@DragonStitch The system, probably, since they incorporate it in the story every now and then. Kind of the same way Dominion in Soul Nomad is an actual thing in-verse that makes characters stronger in the story while also being a mechanic in the game for the units you use. Though of course, that doesn't matter for the revisions proposed here either.

@Extreme High 2-A, there's no way.

2-B to 2-A, I'd probably still have to binge watch a playthrough of some of the games in the verse that I'm still not familiar with (Namely Disgaea 5 and Metallia's) to see if there's a possibility, since in some of the endings every now and then a character or another does destroy the entirety of the Cosmos overtime or takes over all of it (Hakaishin Alexander and Pram the Oracle respectively, to name a few).

Up until now the Cosmos was seen as "countless universes" so that didn't warrant any upgrade for the God tiers as the feats are done overtime, but if it's indeed Limitless and depending how that works, they might get an upgrade.

From what I'm aware of the only game that might have an ending where the Cosmos is destroyed is in the Evil Mao Ending in Disgaea 3 where Mao destroyed everything and it is implied to be instant, however, the ending is a bit vague on whether it is the entire Cosmos. Here's the quote from the ending:

"And then there was no one. No human World, no Netherworld, no Celestia. Everything disappeared, and was gone..."

In Makai Kingdom Alexander destroys it Overtime in a bad ending. While Pram takes control of all of it and nobody manages to take her out, but both are done over a really long time (In Pram's case I think it was done over tens of billions of years or something to that effect). Hence why I'd need to check.

Mao's ending probably doesn't mean the whole Cosmos, since in Disgaea 1 Celestia and the Netherworld were still considered part of the same Universe, and Pram mentions in Makai Kingdom that the Human World is "about as significant to the Cosmos as a speck of dust."

I'm pretty sure no other game has any universe destroying endings aside from the God Ending in Disgaea 4 where God destroys the Netherworld and Earth.

Like I just said, Alexander for one destroys the whole Cosmos in Makai Kingdom in one ending, and Pram takes over all of it in another.

Demon path of Soul Nomad has Revya destroying both of her home Universes (Haephnes and Drazil) in two or three blows and so on. Unless you mean only in the Disgaea Games as opposed to the entire Nipponverse, in which case, yes, I don't remember any other Universe Destroying endings other than those already mentioned either.

Alex1
Alex2
Alex3
Alex4

...Either way, this is all irrelevant to the changes proposed here.

This is in regards to the Asagi feats and abilities in the OP, not a tier change for her or anyone else in the verse for that matter so it does not pertain to the discussion at hand.

Considering there's a bunch of evidence, how nobody else seems to have anything to say against the revision pointed in the OP and how the people who did reply seem ok with it, I wonder how long we'll still need to bump this before the changes can be applied, tbh.

Back