• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A's AP level?

So, I was thinking a potential matchup for A (Fourth Raikage) but I need to know how far into 7-A he is with his Lightning Armor, first. I've tried to looking through the various Naruto profiles but none (at least connected to A) yield a calc. Going further, while the Naruto verse page has a ton of calcs I haven't been able to pin down exactly where he fits or what calc is relevant to him.

A little help would go a long ways.

It seems to scale to this.

There is no reason that I should have to go through like 15 different profiles to find that though. If there's a super long scaling chain I feel like the base feat at the bottom's result should just be listed somewhere, or those who scale to a thing are denoted by the calc.

@Wok

Thanks.

I know what you mean. Trying to pin down a calc knowadays with series like Naruto or Fairy Tail feels like a damned scavenger hunt.

Personally, I'd say calcs should list all the characters that scale to them, it'd make life a lot easier.

Yeah, it happened to me too as I've tried to find Might Guy's AP. It's a challenge.

yeah sorry about that, we are going through a lot of CRTs so the verse page is one of the final things we would be finishing off.

I've made a refined list of all the calcs along with their accepted values and tiers. I can update the verse page with it if it will make things clearer.

Damage3245 said:
I've made a refined list of all the calcs along with their accepted values and tiers. I can update the verse page with it if it will make things clearer.
Can I see the list?

Of course, the list of calcs is subject to change. There are still some to be added or replaced. But this is the current state of the list of calcs.

Back