• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arwing Upgrade

Dino_Ranger_Black

VS Battles
Retired
Hello everyone. Dino Ranger Black here. I'm here to discuss about the statistics about the Arwing from Star Fox. After the original Starfox, Starfox 64, and Starfox Adventures, I believe upgrades are warrant for the vehicle's speed and AP.

First, let's go over it's AP. In Starfox Adventures, Fox used the Arwing to fight Andross. It's a much bigger deal than one would think because Andross absorbed the Krazoa Spirits with all their powers while being revived. These spirits not only created Spellstone which contains the energy of Dinosaur Planet (pg. 18 for the link), but also reconstructed the planet after it was breaking apart. This feat ranges from Country/Continent level for the areas that was separated from Dinosaur Planet as well as the Smart Bombs causing Andross to explode around this size. Planet level is a possibility since the spirits created energy that can hold the entire planet together but I think 6-B to 6-A is more appropriate.

Now, time for the speed feats. In the original Starfox, the arwing is capable of flying in and out a black hole. I'm fully aware black holes are unquantifable but that only applies to durability. I'm more focused on the speed feat. I'm pretty sure everyone is aware with how light can't even escape black holes, so I won't go into detail about that. The second speed feat I like to share are the Arwings being capable of travelling at warp speed. Flying at warp speed will enable the Arwings and the Great Fox to travel to different planets in an instant. The first link shows them flying from Meteo(The asteroid belt) to Katina (The planet nearly above it) and The second warp will send them from Sector X to Sector Z, passing by two planets, Solar and Macbeth, in mere seconds. Here is the map of the Lylat System(Which is basically a Solar System) to see the distances: http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Lylat_System. I believe these speed feats warrants a FTL rating.

With all this being said, the Arwing should be At least Country or Continental level in terms of AP and FTL in terms of speed. Considering the Landmaster is stated to have more firepower than the Arwing, I believe it also should receive the AP rating.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, although I am not the best person to ask.

I'll ask more people about it while I'll revamp the page. I apologize for bothering you about something this minor.

Back