• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His only High 1-C hax in this key is nullification of Regenerationn, ressurection, immortality and (probably) abtract existance

Can Noel deal with Dagda since I'm led to believe this is essential to killing Nanashi

Noel can deal damage that a 2-A entity on a higher scale than Dagda can't fix, so he wouldn't be able to bring Nanashi back to life

That may be a limitation of that entity, though. Unless she like actually negs the immortality Dagda provides. But could be wrong, dunno shit about either.

Okay? If it like negs a higher form of regen or what have you, that's fine, but just "it does lots of damage" doesn't cut much without any further context. I'm not planning on debating since, again, outside of people telling me both are very powerful, I don't know anything on them.

Noel can like, negate type 8 on 2-A, yes. And also type 4 and 7 too. Also her damage can't be negated by 2-A entity even by rewriting the entire reality to do so.

And how does AP scale to Hax? Blazblue characters have system on their own that makes them scale to their scale of AP but what about SMT?

Because in SMT if you are stronger you resist hax along with other things AFAIK, also, the hax has affected higher beings and they resist, yada, yada.

That's why you ain't seeing Susano'o vs some random 2-A smt guy.

Dagda should be comparable to Odin, who is a bit waker than Shesha, but still stronger than the Four Heavenly Kings.

The Heavenly Kings are baseline.

Kagutsuchi is the first "at least 2-A guy", and base Dadga doesn't really have anything to do with him.

So yeah, he isn't very high into the Tier.

This fight can be decided by saying who is stroner between Dagda and Master Unit.

By the way, does Noel has her 2-A stuff in this key? I don't see it in her profile.

Master Unit is definitelly superior, as she's at least

Master Unit >>> Countless Embryoes >>> a single Embryo >>> a micro Embryo = Countless 2-A

I will ask it again since none answered me, does Noel has her 2-A stuff in this key? I don't see it on her profile, maybe aside resistances.

Can she kill Nanashi with a single strike? Because Nanashi's regen negation means she'll die in a couple of slashes.

A gun that soul strikes beyond Phenomena Intervention with any shot is more than likely gonna kill him.

Theglassman12 said:
A gun that soul strikes beyond Phenomena Intervention with any shot is more than likely gonna kill him.
Isn't her soul hax more of the "soul damage" category than the "I hit once and shatter your soul" tho ?

It pierced through space and can detonate wherever she fires. Safe to say, dodging something that doesn't have a travel time so to speak is very hard

Theglassman12 said:
It pierced through space and can detonate wherever she fires. Safe to say, dodging something that doesn't have a travel time so to speak is very hard
That should be added to her profile tbh.

@Overlord unless you can resist soul hax on that level. It's very hard to even come back from it as some characters that did get screwed over by the NN were severely wounded.

Nanashi does have a 2-A resistance to soul hax, it's not good enought to completly tank the soul hax but he should be able to somewhat resist it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back