• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

1. Due to my recent revision for Isabel, The All-Mighty's profile needs some updating.
    1. Change "It's been implied to have been the light that first broke the darkness, creating the Brothers Death and Isabel in the process." to "It's implied to be the light that broke the initial darkness and created the Brothers Death and Emma Aislethorpe-Brown." in its summary.
    2. Fix the misspelled "hgihest" in the AP section.
    3. Change citations 3 and 6 to read as Sins of the Mother and Chapter 1: Verse 1, respectively.
    4. Change "Implied to have been the Light which pierced the darkness and created the Brothers Death and Isabel" to "Implied to be the light that pierced the darkness and created the Brothers Death and Emma Aislethorpe-Brown" in the AP section.
  2. Add a missing bracket to SCP-3000's second citation.

1. Due to my recent revision for Isabel, The All-Mighty's profile needs some updating.
    1. Change "It's been implied to have been the light that first broke the darkness, creating the Brothers Death and Isabel in the process." to "It's implied to be the light that broke the initial darkness and created the Brothers Death and Emma Aislethorpe-Brown." in its summary.
    2. Fix the misspelled "hgihest" in the AP section.
    3. Change citations 3 and 6 to read as Sins of the Mother and Chapter 1: Verse 1, respectively.
    4. Change "Implied to have been the Light which pierced the darkness and created the Brothers Death and Isabel" to "Implied to be the light that pierced the darkness and created the Brothers Death and Emma Aislethorpe-Brown" in the AP section.
  2. Add a missing bracket to SCP-3000's second citation.
@Shadowbokunohero @Crazylatin77 @Jvando @Zaratthustra @Just_a_Random_Butler @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03

Would any of you be willing to handle this please? 🙏

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏 🙂

As the category implies, these pages have reference errors and the errors should be fixed.
This will take sometime.
Handled
I don't know how to fix that math error
Handled
Change "It's been implied to have been the light that first broke the darkness, creating the Brothers Death and Isabel in the process." to "It's implied to be the light that broke the initial darkness and created the Brothers Death and Emma Aislethorpe-Brown." in its summary.
I took care of this thinking it was just a single revision, but Butler took care of the rest.

@Antvasima By the way, practically all reference errors are from Sandboxes, it is better to tag each respective sandbox owner and let them fix it by themselves. I can check who the users are and call them, what do you think?

@Antvasima By the way, practically all reference errors are from Sandboxes, it is better to tag each respective sandbox owner and let them fix it by themselves. I can check who the users are and call them, what do you think?
That seems like a good idea to me.

I disabled it with <nowiki></nowiki>, because the equation inside the <math></math> seems to have a syntax error, which put it inside the math error category, but I didn't want to alter anything too much, which is why I just made it so the <math> parameter does not trigger.

By the way, I noticed that @Amelia_Lonelyheart has left the wiki, and she has a lot of reference errors in sandboxes, but they are very old sandboxes, I don't know if it would be appropriate to just remove the reference or blank the sandbox.

Blanking her pages seems very excessive.

Would any members with administrator rights in our wiki be willing to help clean them up please?

@Damage3245 @DontTalkDT

Do either of you know how to correct errors in wiki math code?
You mean in this sandbox, yes? Managed to fix it.

For reference on what the problem was: In Latex exponents need to be formatted as "^3" instead of by the usual website formatting methods. Also better to put spaces after the end of commands.

I've reduced the amount to around 40, I want to do more but my pace is really slow as to not massively alter any content (and making sure that what I fix is actually correct), and I really have to sleep now.

If there are any left after I wake up, then I'll just fix it.

I've reduced the amount to around 40, I want to do more but my pace is really slow as to not massively alter any content (and making sure that what I fix is actually correct), and I really have to sleep now.

I made sure to fix the actual pages with reference errors first, before the user sandboxes and user blogs.

Does it really matter for sandboxes to be fixed? It's not like random users should be looking at them anyways. Leaving them up like that for a bit is just how I handle making pages, guess I can fix it if it's an actual issue though

Oblivion's 1-A justification contains the line "many with Reality-Fiction differences" that links to Wiccan, whose page got deleted this April. The link should be replaced with whatever scan on Wiccan's page proved the RF transcendences.

I made sure to fix the actual pages with reference errors first, before the user sandboxes and user blogs.
Thanks a lot for helping out so much, JaRB. It is extremely appreciated. 🫡👏🙏

Does it really matter for sandboxes to be fixed? It's not like random users should be looking at them anyways. Leaving them up like that for a bit is just how I handle making pages, guess I can fix it if it's an actual issue though
Well, they automatically end up categorised otherwise, which messes up our wiki's organisation a bit, so in this case I think that it is preferable.

The way you linked that Imgur post makes it low-quality. You should put in https://imgur.com/ Tfm0mrC instead (I added a space to stop the syntax).
I just linked to the previously existing image from Wiccan's VSBW profile page. I can not upload images to Imgur.

Feel free to handle it yourself if you wish though.

Back