• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arthur Morgan vs. John Marston

I know it's sad, but let's assume this fight started because John told Arthur that GTAV is better than RDR2, and now Arthur wants to kill him for that false fact

Both are fully equipped

Arthur Morga: 5

John Marsto: 0

Rockstar decides to make Rockstar Table Tennis 2 instead: 0

Arthur was canonically stated to be more skilled than John and the rest of the gang at everything.

So Arthur via this and FRA.

Pretty much but that didn't stop Naruto vs Sasuke from being added so...

Welp, thats 5 votes for Everyday when you're walking down the street

And everybody that you meet

Has an original point of view

And I say HEY! (HEY!)

What a wonderful kind of day

If you can learn to work and play
And get along with each other, hey

It's a simple message and it comes from the heart

Believe in yourself

Cause that's the place to start

I vote John since at the end of red dead redemption he was legend of the west and a superior shot than Landon Ricketts, Arthur may be a better shot than John in Rdr2 but thats because John is only 26 while Arthur is 35 making him have more expirence than John but in Rdr1 his skills are much better after his encounter with Landon Ricketts who was one of the survivors of the Blackwater Massacre.

Even if we consider RDR John I'd still say Arthur takes it

We can't really assume John ended up greater than Arthur, there is nothing implying it in the slightest. John being regarded "legend of the west" and a superior shot than Ricketts is also kinda irrelevant since we don't know the true comparison with Arthur. All we know is that throughout the history of the gang, Arthur was considered the greatest outlaw and the best shot, period.

Even if we consider prime John, Arthur has better feats of intelligence and strategies.

Arthur FRA

I'd also like to add "legend of the west" is more so just a title. Arthur being "the better shot" and "best outlaw" was from him directly being compared to the rest of the hang so it holds more weight.

Back