• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arrowverse (CW) Discussion Thread

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Don't know if we have one for this verse yet.

So which one is your favorite, The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl or The Legends?. Also anybody see the first episode of Black Lightning?, It's on the CW with the other superhero shows but doesn't tie in (yet) so I decided to just include it.

Arrow is my favorite since S1 and still is.While it was weaker in S3 and especially in S4,S5 was excellent and this season so far is average

Flash and Legends are my favourite I really like shows that can be both lighthearted and emotional.

By the way what do you guys think of Mallus. Do you think he would give any significant upgrade to the verse in the future?

@LordGriffin1000

My favourite show of the Arrowverse (and of all time) is The Flash. For both nostalgiac reasons and also for the quality it has. Even Season 3, which is said to be the worst season of the show, had plenty of good moments.

@Andytrenom

Mallus is clearly stronger than all of the Legends combined (except Amaya and Zari, but only because they have the Totems). He also resisted all of Constantine's spells and runes. He might provide a significant upgrade to the Verse, in terms of hax.

When you say that Mallus wont upgrade the verse in AP are you only talking in context of characters that have pages here or also including characters like presence and The Speed Force?

Andytrenom said:
When you say that Mallus wont upgrade the verse in AP are you only talking in context of characters that have pages here or also including characters like presence and The Speed Force?
Including Presence and SF. Though, since we know as much about Mallus as we do with information regarding Half-Life 3, that might be incorrect. Who knows, maybe he's stronger than Mxyzptlk and the Speed Force combined, I dunno.

Speaking of, does anyone else want Mxy to return? I personally think he'd be a great Season 4 villain for Supergirl.

My favorite is The Flash, the Arrow, and it's a tie for third between The Legends and Supergirl.

I'm loving Black Lightning at the moment.

Would Eobard and Flash get a potentially Small City level rating? They're already Large Town level+ and it's implied that Eobard will defeat Superman in some unknown future.

@Aceraspire Barry says to Cisco that he is moving at super speed with him. The only ability here is lending speed to others, so this will be a speed feat.

Andytrenom said:
@Aceraspire Barry says to Cisco that he is moving at super speed with him. The only ability here is lending speed to others, so this will be a speed feat.
Well it this ends up being pure speed,than this will be ridicilious speed feat that will be nerfed later in series ofc,since writters don't care about that anyway

I feel like this season of Flash is portraying Barry's speed to be closer to our interpretation than mach 3.3.

Arrow put Mad Dog in the hospital in last night's episode... Damn.

Right now Barry is not fast enought to react on breach opening from Cisco that closes in 3 picoseconds.Just watching this current ep.Is this legit with his current showing?

Also some new info - Barry's,Jesse and Jay lighting is 1 billion of Jules of energy or 1 MT of energy,nuke in this episode had 3MT of energy

Now that Arrow season finale is aired,i must say it was kind of unexpected that Oliver revealed himself as GA.Thought i did expect Quentin to die

Back