• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Old untouched Marvel profiles with messy stats and powers are copy-pasted straight from OBD I think

Anyway, I should put my analysis and vote:

• Raw stats are in Tats' favour. In Tyrant state he should be at least 1.25x stronger than Tony. At least 2 times seems like a sound estimate. Tony should be able to hurt Tats considering that gap, albeit not enough to decap and would only serve to push Tats' RE further. So repulsors, uni-beam, pulse bolts, heat lance, cutting lasers, electric shock, variator rays, and tractor beam will most likely only extend the gap in Tats' favour
  • Sonic distorter is a good idea given Tat's size, but an extended use of this would most likely push Tats' growing resistance to it
  • Forcefield is nice, but that's too much of a double-edged sword. He can protect himself on the short term, but on the long term he'll sentence himself to a loss in endurance.
  • BUT absorption is really nice. If he could absorb Tats' fire he can extend the use of forcefields. Although Tats still retained his sanity, so there's a possibility of him seeing Tony absorbing his fire and deciding to switch to physical instead.
So overall, Tats has the AP and dura advantage that can increase further as Tony's offensive options are not enough to stop Tats before he adapts. Non-damage incap options can be resisted. Tats can also outlast Tony in the long-term as he gets stronger and stronger, driving the armour to further energy use until its absorption and life support system reach their limits. Tats might lose his fighting skills as a human and Tony can likely analyses Tyrant's patterns, but as said above, the gap means even if Tony manages to outskill Tats his hits will only push Tats' RE further, kinda like Hulk but he gets stronger with RE instead of rage.

So overall, Tyrantsumi has my vote.

I'm not switching the versions this late, this is more of a question.

Would the Fourth form still win with equal speed? Tatsumi is smarter but has less AP and no regen.

I don't know where this talk of Tyrantsumi being less inteligent comes from.....

After Akame somehow killed the Tyrant, wtihout killing Tatsumi. Tats has full rational control over himself in the body of Tyrant.

True.

Just wondering if the outcome would change in either 4th form or Tyrant.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I don't know where this talk of Tyrantsumi being less inteligent comes from.....
After Akame somehow killed the Tyrant, wtihout killing Tatsumi. Tats has full rational control over himself in the body of Tyrant.
Well I mean, everyone including Tats himself said his consciousness was fading away by the seconds, and he only retained it because Akame somehow killed the Tyrant consciousness. The longer the battle drags on and Tats' RE is pushed further, Tyrant gains more control of the body. Tyrantsumi with only Tats' personality appeared when it's all done, no more battle, so I automatically assume Gar meant the Tyrantsumi that emerged straight after beating Shikoutazer

Gargoyle One said:
I'm not switching the versions this late, this is more of a question.
Would the Fourth form still win with equal speed? Tatsumi is smarter but has less AP and no regen.
It would not really change the outcome of the fight (Tats tanks attacks, regenerate, evolves and eventually overwhelms Tony). just that the battle would probably last a "bit" longer.

Just one more vote.

It would not really change the outcome of the fight (Tats tanks attacks, regenerate, evolves and eventually overwhelms Tony). just that the battle would probably last a "bit" longer.

Just one more vote.

Only the fifth form has regen tho

Tatsumi has now won and Grace is over, close and Add at will.

And in the process can someone add the Dante fight to IM's page?

Shit

The one vote for Tats got removed

One more

EDIT: Wait no the post just got removed

Alright, about your questio Gar.

Gargoyle One said:
Only the fifth form has regen tho
Tats has Regenerationn since First Evolved Incursio, he healed from being impaled by a tendril of Shikou in the back, just before he becomed winged.

Back