• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Sigh* Tatsumi speedblitzs. Subsonic vs Massively Hypersonic? This isn't even a fight. Tatsumi is moving so fast Iron Man looks like he's standing still.
Tatsumi stomps.

Crimson Azoth said:
*Sigh* Tatsumi speedblitzs. Subsonic vs Massively Hypersonic? This isn't even a fight. Tatsumi is moving so fast Iron Man looks like he's standing still.
Tatsumi stomps.
Bruh, as per SBA speed is equalized automatically.

Wait, what. Oh. Sorry! I'm collossally dumb. And now even I see the "speed needs no explanation" thing. Oopsie.

Ok, with speed being equalised, I switch vote Iron Man.

Him and Tatsumi are equal in pretty much everything except Range, Intelligence, and Attacks. Iron Man's far superior tactical mind will allow him to counter most of what Tatsumi throws at him using the vast range of attacks he has at his disposal. Tatsumi, despite his ability to fly, is using a sword. A powerful sword, but a sword nontheless. Iron Man can stand off, and use his superior range to continue pounding Tatsumi with attacks. Sure, Incursio is powerful, but Iron Man's attacks, even with his Mark 8 suit, are up to Large Mountain level, and he can spam them like nobody's business. He's forced beings much more powerful than Tatsumi to back down with the sheer power of his Repulsor Blasts. And, with the concussive force behind his blasts, Tatsumi won't even be ablee to get close, Iron Man can simply keep him at a distance with calculated bursts.

And, I know, Tatsumi has one more trump card, his invisiblity. But his page explicitly states that he is still visible to most conventional means of tracking. Iron Man possesses some of the most advanced tracking gear known to mankind. The second Tatsumi disappears, this supergenius is throwing the radar on, finding Tatsumi, and hitting the assassin with everything he's got while Tatsumi still thinks he's invisible.

Crimson Azoth said:
No worries.

Also, you're aware Tats has a considerable AP advantage right? He one shotted a mech that casually preformed a 3 gigaton feat. While this Ieon man is 2.3 gigatons.

I don't know quite enough yet to decide o who wins, but I am leaning towards Tats atm.

Hang on... reading...

Subsonic without armour. Sub Revitalistic with it. Well.

That changes nothing for me. Still voting Iron Man.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Bruh, as per SBA speed is equalized automatically.
Literally like 99% of the site rejected that

I though "Speed needs no explanation" means it was obvious

Don't remember SBA making it equal by default tho

Before I vote, let me list the powers Model 8 has first. From Marvel wikia:

• Flight with new turbines for the boot jets. A separate booster pack could also be used.
  • Individual armor parts stored a small emergency charge.
  • Repulsors, uni-beam, pulse bolts gained energy as they traveled up to a certain point.
  • Heat lance, cutting lasers, an electric shock, variator rays, and a tractor beam.
  • A disruptor field against electrical systems. The sonic distorter could also be to disrupt opponents.
  • Freon streams handled fire.
  • A 'six-second' force-field greatly enhanced protection for a short time, but consumed considerable power.
  • Refractory coating blunted lasers and other energy attacks.
  • An absorption grid could be used to absorb energy from various sources.
  • Life support equipment was considerably enhanced: recycled air, water and nutrients could last an indefinite amount of time.
  • The "chameleon effect" generated a hologram to make the armor blend in with its surroundings. Due to harmful interference with his nervous system, Stark limited its use.
  • Electromagnetic sensors could determine layouts of structures and identify stolen Stark technology.
  • Negator packs neutralized and destroyed stolen Stark technology.

Gar, I think you should not count votes.... That way.

Crimson has errors in many things.

At this point, Tats invincibility is complety reduntant, he had not use it since Incursio evolved, its not a important factor (Much less his best trump card). Ironically, he also doesnt take in to consideration his other powers like RE, his own Zenkai and regen, which are Tats main strong point in this form.

Newendigo, the Iron Man expert himself, is disagreeing with votes towards Iron Man?

Huh.

Also I'm gonna edit the OP to use Tyrant form. If New thinks the votes are off, but I won't take them off until there's a good debunk.

I'm so honored

Anyway, to resume what Graf said earlier (I hope you noticied his comment) this is basically what Model 8 has (Copied from here):

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Technological Manipulation, Forcefield Creation , Energy Manipulation, Projection and Absorption, Statistics Amplification, Invisibility, Illusion Creation, Homing Attack, Electricity Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Sound Manipulation.

There also plenty of powers that he doesn't have in this key, but that is for another day.

At best this is a Tie for IM, Tats can adapt against most of this stuff and get stronger over the course of the battle.

But IM stats amp and energy absorption are ludicrously strong, the passive absorption not only amps his own strength with just heat alone, but also reduces the damage taken to such as extented that its complete unharmed by comparable opponents, almost like invulnerability.

Tony's main problem its Tats regen and RE, the guy can heal his injuries in some moments and become resistant to Tony arsenal, while Stark will remain with the damage and his options of attack will get shorter, there is going to be a point that the armor would not be able keep fighting anymore, absorb energy will not be enough as the pieces of the suit are collapsing.

The only thing that could save him from an decapitacion is magnetism, if we assume that Incursio Armor is not only made of metal, but also a magnetic metal, then IM could magnetize Tat's Armor and either Incap him or BFR him to space Ala Magneto. But that is way to much assumptions.

I will have to go with Tats, he has the specific tools to get around IM's gallery of weapons, Tony is much smarter and experienced, and will easily keep track on him for a very long period, but his intelligence will be his curse as he realizes that he will eventually loss and will not be able to do anything to stop it.

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Tats lost all his fighting skills once he went Tyrant didn't he?
Point.....

So slight AP vs Intelligence.

I don't think it matters either way.

I agree with almost everything New said, except the very last part.

I don't read IM comics that much, but is he really that much of a defeatist compared to the MCU version?

Accepting defeat without putting up a lot of resistance

I mean from the way you word it it sounds like he accepts defeats more easily compared to the MCU version, who fought against, you know, freaking Thanos?

Tony is a sort of complicated character.

He puts himself on fights that he knows very before hand that he has not way to win at all, he puts a lot of effort, money and time to build up armors and devices that he knows are going to be either a failure or destroyed.

Civil War, World War Hulk, AXIS, Secret Wars, he knew the possible conscequence of all this events, yet regarless of outcome he still keep doing his stuff.

And he has not qualms to accept his punishment.

They're still valid, and I'm not going to automatically remove their reasoning just because yours was better.

And until someone makes an argument for Iron Man, Tatsumi has already won based of your reasoning anyway.

Why Tony's abilities aren't divided by keys?

I see Regenerationn but IDK if Mark 8 can regenerate.

I don't know, ask the smarty that created the profile (Which I found out that it was literally copypasted from some ugly bios of Devianart).

Model 8 can't regenerate, that is only from Extremis Armor to Prime Armor.

Back