• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arkadimon Mega vs Din

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's let this guy ease in have some fun.

Digimon vs LoZ

Lavos' Son vs Deity of Power

-Arkadimon Mega.

-Battle takes place on Planet Namek

FIGHT!!!!

Arkadimo: 2 (Gar, PaChi)

Di: 1 (Cal)

Inconclusive: 0

Din (Oracle of Seasons)
Arkadimon ultimate crusader

<Looks at OP

<Digimon vs LoZ

Oh **** the hell yes....If you don't get this reference, we can't be friends.

I'll try to formulate a response, gimme time.

Reference is from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. I get a cookie ovo.

Anyway, Din hits it till it dies.

...which is like, once, given her massive AP advantage.

The real cal howard said:
Reference is from Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. I get a cookie ovo.
Anyway, Din hits it till it dies.

...which is like, once, given her massive AP advantage.
He has Daemon's Type 8 in this form.

She's also insanely versatile and her Reality Warping outclassed his resistance.

Voting Din

I think you guys aren't taking in the Daemon stuff nor what Arkadimon in character uses.

Can she seal before she gets absorbed? Please at least factor in Arkadimon's skills....

Would she seal right away in character. Arkadimon will go straight for absorption immediately.

He has Daemon's Type 8 in this form.

That's his Ultra form, you're using his mega form right?

His Mega Form has Daemon's skills as well. He absorbed Daemon to become his Mega Form.

Remember that Arkadimon Mega is around Daemon level if not a little above, I don't think the AP gap is that big.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Would she seal right away in character. Arkadimon will go straight for absorption immediately.
I didn't think Absorbtion countered Low Godly regen

But wouldn't the same be said for The Creation Trio?...They should be 2-B.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We literally have 0 idea of Din's character. We are only aware of her oracles

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We literally have 0 idea of Din's character. We are only aware of her oracles
So it's Seal vs Absorption.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But wouldn't the same be said for The Creation Trio?...They should be 2-B.
In CT's case, Giratina didn't participate, and there's too many universes for them to qualify, as the minimum confirmed is well into 2-B. LoZ is many, but unknown.

Gargoyle One said:
Okay so how does it work? Direct Physical contact?
It's an instantaneous invisible energy attack. However, if Din can notice Arkadimon's power drop before the launch, she can seal or hit him. However, as Cal would say "Her versatility is a weakness here" as she can do anything, there is also a chance she can start with a normal attack. Meanwhile Arkadimon in character starts with Absorption. He also has physical variations of it as well.

Power drop would ultimately make her more cautious.

Also doesn't Din have precognition?

Gargoyle One said:
Power drop would ultimately make her more cautious.
Also doesn't Din have precognition?
No, if she notices Arkadimon's split second drop in power.

Not on her file. Same for Low-Godly.

Controls power as a concept, so...I'd think she notices
Okay, but then she has to attack before he absorbs by the second phase begins. Otherwise it's game over. If she kills him once, he'd have knowledge of her skills and would likely use his other absorption abilities. This includes Daemon's ability to flat out snatch away powers from others. Or use Phantomon's Father Time to instantly kill her.

Shit...now you've got me debating....something I wanted to avoid as it makes me look biased...

Yeah, snatch the power to control power. Duh. Even UI Goku can do that. ovo

I mean Daemon can snatch and absorb the powers of other conceptual beings sooooo..

Heck, so can Arkadimon.

Cal and dragon debating against each other.... what a refreshing concept.

I should also note that Arkadimon's victory is reliant on his resurrection. Dot Matrix has a flaw to it.

Conceptual beings...of sin (or death, but that's up to debate b/c of you ovo)

Conceptual being of power? Less than likely.

"Imma take your power!"

"Uh, no."

"But I want it!"

"Still no"

Absorption on the otherhand. If he absorbs Din, he holds the power over the Triforce of Power. And thus the other Goddesses have an awkward third Deity. ovo

Back