• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EL_xWatcher1234x This classifies more under Power Nullification rather than resistance. We probably could logically argue why Hajime resists essentially everything on the list however it's not compelling enough to change the profile and it's not because of the Guardian Talisman.
It is power nullification and it's already added as that in the profile,
That's my interpretation as well. So, if it is already classified as that, I believe it better to leave it as it is. I disagree with the OP.
Yeah I think it should switch to Power Nullification.
Agree with you

I've changed it into PN, what now ?

Agree with you

I've changed it into PN, what now ?
Well now that it's Power Null, I agree and I think it should go through. Afterwards the accepted Nullification's should be added to his 4th Key.

I also think a scan for the Guardian Talisman should included. Whether its the justification for each individual Nullification or just under standard equipment doesn't really matter. But definitely should have a scan.

I think neither of you are actually understanding the situation, Guardian Talisman is already added as power nullification, with both scans and references, in Hajime end of main series key, I added it last year.
Yeah I don't see that on the page which is why I referenced it. If you could link it then we can clear it up. I checked twice and didn't see Power Nullification under that key with the specified justification.

Also I'm not talking about just putting a single tag saying Power Null and calling it good. But actually listing all the hax individually that would be applied to this form of Power Nullification.

Last edited:
I think neither of you are actually understanding the situation, Guardian Talisman is already added as power nullification, with both scans and references, in Hajime end of main series key, I added it last year.
I know, Im making a list because people keep asking what it could nullify .

If we only had an ancient magic or elemental magic page .

This will be great help in any future matches, instead of wasting time gathering scans for each match.
Well it also just makes the page for thorough and reliable.

If we had a super detailed power system page (even if it wad incomplete because new information still comes out from the WN) it would help immensely. But since we don't then the profiles need more detail then.

Well it also just makes the page for thorough and reliable.

If we had a super detailed power system page (even if it wad incomplete because new information still comes out from the WN) it would help immensely. But since we don't then the profiles need more detail then.
What page do you need? In the discussion thread we can talk about it and I will take care of it from time to time.

Yeah I don't see that on the page which is why I referenced it. If you could link it then we can clear it up. I checked twice and didn't see Power Nullification under that key with the specified justification.

Also I'm not talking about just putting a single tag saying Power Null and calling it good. But actually listing all the hax individually that would be applied to this form of Power Nullification.
Power Nullification (Repellite is an alloy made with the azantium the hardest and denser metal in existence, along with mana repelling materials and regenstone which is enhanted with restoration magic[59] to automatically repair itself at high speeds. Hajime's Guardian Talisman is an all-purpose defensive artifact which automatically nullify or at least weaken the effects of all seven ancient magics[36] when used against him, it even prevent the manipulation of time in the area around him.[36]
The profile already lists it (it's literally the second bullet point of that key) and specifies that it affects all seven types of ancient magic, if people are unable to actually read the profile and understand what it says, it is neither the fault of the profile or myself, is just people being dumb, which is something unfortunately very common.

The profile already lists it (it's literally the second bullet point of that key) and specifies that it affects all seven types of ancient magic, if people are unable to actually read the profile and understand what it says, it is neither the fault of the profile or myself, is just people being dumb, which is something unfortunately very common.
I think that's a bit harsh.

Ahh, I see. I did miss the Guardian Talisman insert. Thank you for informing me. While I see what you are saying is correct, however it doesn't change overall purpose of my proposition. Simply saying it nullifies the Seven Ancient Magic isn't the most sufficient description when there's very little context for what each Ancient Magic actually entails practically. I'm not trying to doubt your work or put you in bad light, so if you were offended I apologize.

Ahh, I see. I did miss the Guardian Talisman insert. Thank you for informing me. While I see what you are saying is correct, however it doesn't change overall purpose of my proposition. Simply saying it nullifies the Seven Ancient Magic isn't the most sufficient description when there's very little context for what each Ancient Magic actually entails practically. I'm not trying to doubt your work or put you in bad light, so if you were offended I apologize.
The profile already makes clear what the seven ancient magics do, both in the P&A and A&T, even the verse page mentions them (as well as Ehit profile, since the scan shows it working on him), so if someone doubts what they are or do then that's their problem, not the profile. Also, the part about people being dumb was more in reference to the comments of others saying that they don't understand what it can null, despite the scan and justification making it clear.

At most, if people consider it confusing I guess it could be moved before the Repellite part so is the first thing someone reads in the justification but doing stuff like explaining once again what ancient magic is, its seven types, and a complete list of every single application of it, is bad, because those things were already explained in the previous parts of the profile, it would be repeating things just because people is lazy to read or lack reading comprehension.

The profile already makes clear what the seven ancient magics do, both in the P&A and A&T, even the verse page mentions them (as well as Ehit profile, since the scan shows it working on him), so if someone doubts what they are or do then that's their problem, not the profile. Also, the part about people being dumb was more in reference to the comments of others saying that they don't understand what it can null, despite the scan and justification making it clear.

At most, if people consider it confusing I guess it could be moved before the Repellite part so is the first thing someone reads in the justification but doing stuff like explaining once again what ancient magic is, its seven types, and a complete list of every single application of it, is bad, because those things were already explained in the previous parts of the profile, it would be repeating things just because people is lazy to read or lack reading comprehension.
We already made plans to rectify what we feel should be added to the verse page so I suppose this discussion doesn't really hold any merit. I'll conclude here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back