• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While Marth's Falchion is gonna ruin Argorok's day, Argorok abuses the heck out of flight, and in the entire time we've seen it, it never touches the ground...ever.

Maybe, just maybe, he throws it with the terrible ranged animation Ragnell had in Awakening. Or maybe he uses his crazy long grab range? As far as I know. Falchion cannot produce energy in the vein that Ike could with Ragnell, so it's either a loss or a stalemate due to Marth's healing? How long can the dragon stay in the air before it gets tired? If it has a higher AP though, it wins because it might be able to outdamage falchion healing. Vote for Argorok, unless if Falchion healing/higher stamina does any favors for Marth.

According to the page, Argorok has "Above average" stamina, and I'd say Marth has the AP and Dura advantage, as Argorok's feat was calced at 286.95 Teratons, while Marth should be at 380 Teratons

Although, it's probably closer considering Argorok's feat was a mere roar

I'm going to have to go with Inconclusive. While Marth can jump high, he can't jump anywhere near high enough to reach Argorok; who also abuses his flight and uses whirl winds. But Marth does have AP and Durability Advantage, good healing to restore health, and Shield of Seals could block Argorok's Fire Breath. Given stamina and healing, Marth ain't going down anytime soon and Argorok might need to descend down eventually; and Marth one-shots if he does. But for now, Inconclusive seems safest.

Back