• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are web novel/comic characters allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wattpad is just an example brought up in the OP. I was talking about self published works in general, not that site specifically.

Anyway, I REALLY do not have the time and energy to manage this thread on top of my hundreds of other daily tasks in this wiki, so if other staff members are not going to help me out, I would much prefer to close it.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Going by the most popular creepypasta or most well known: that would be Jeff the Killer, Mr. Bear (1999), NoEnd House, Laughing Jack, Goatman (Anansi's Goatman Story), Subjects (The Russian Sleep Experiment)
Sources for popularity are eh but this is what is thought:

Also most stories from Creepypasta Classics Wiki would be concidered popular works.
Still wondering.

Any fan archives are disallowed. If there is an extremely popular self-published web comic with its own Internet portal, such as Girl Genius, that is fine though.

@Ant No one's forcing you to argue if you are tired. You can just let the conversation go on without you and join back if you feel like it when you get the free time.

Well, this is exactly the kind of topic that can potentially cause serious harm to the structure of the wiki, so I will close it now. I have already explained over and over that this is not allowed. I would appreciate if you permanently drop the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back