• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Archie characters the strongest non infinite 2-As?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for sounding skeptical in this but the description in that blog makes it seem much more like ''every dream combined makes up the multiverse'' rather than ''each individual dream of each individual being being a multiverse of its own''.

"Coalesce together, becoming reality".

This is textbook definition of saying that every single one of them merged becomes said reality.

Not to mention that even if true, the dreams of every being around would still account for Countless possibilities of universes, not endless. Just a ridiculously high number but certainly not infinite.

Pretty sure the "Coalesce together" is just OP error, because I'm not sure if it ever actually says that, but I do understand the skepticism on your part.

Not really, the profile also states that..

Which would make sense as Illumina from the normal continuity is 2-B for the countless reason I mentioned above. The boost she gets from the infinite multiverse in Archie is what makes her 2-A by comparison.

Again, we would need a proper blog post with the evidence from the canon and such to sustain that claim and the claim that it makes Illumina that far above baseline 2-A when her archie incarnation already got the infinite boost taken into account.

In the usual continuity, she is 2-B because the multiverse ammounts to a reality made of Countless universes.

In Archie she's 2-A because the multiverse ammounts to a reality made of endless universes.

I'm not outright saying I don't believe it.

I'm saying that the boost being talked about here is high enough that a blog post covering the hows and whys would be very much welcome both for people who don't know the series but also for Illumina supporters - otherwise this matter can and will pop up a lot of times in the future, causing unnecessary discussions. And you will be the ones having to explain it again and again if there's no blog post to go to. It's just my two cents on the matter. I'm neutral on the result here.

Game Illumina is 2-B because each dream from every being across a finite multiverse becomes a universe inside Maginaryworld.

Archie Illumina is 2-A because the Precioustone, which is her creation supports the existence of the infinite Archie multiverse (already a baseline 2-A feat of its own) and on top of that, the dreams of every being across the infinite multiverse each becomes a universe of their own, which is why she's unfathomably above baseline 2-A.

Again, I recommend that all of the evidence for what is being claimed gets gathered and explained in a proper blog post.

Like I said, this matter doesn't concern me on whether it's true or not. My point is that as it is right now, this will keep popping up and being questioned multiple times in the future. A blog post would avoid that buuuut as I'm neutral it won't affect me anyways, so whether people take this piece of advice or not, anything goes for me I suppose.

@Setsuna To quote myself from a previous thread.... And Yes I plan to make a CRT and updated blog for the cosmology of Noein when I'm not bed written:

" Her cosmology creates infinites^'s of 2-A Universes constantly every moment since the dawn of time, according to episode 10 . She effortlessly re-created everything in the verse, subconsciously. She's well into the 2-A tier just based on that. "

Not to mention a lot of hax she has missing. Negating Low-Godly Regen, Resistance to Time Stop, plenty of formidable hax , and very likely a Massive Upgrade depending on what I find after rewatching it for the third time.

@Fate I don't blame you for doubt. It is rather absurd sounding w/o evidence. What I said earlier is purely based on my knowledge of the verse's cosmology off hand and after reading key points in the comic's history involving lore & cosmology

@ShadowWarrior1999

True. I'm certain the draco warriors have Immeasurable Speed anyways... Because of their consistent moving in time stops + traveling through worlds in combat w/ mere speed.... (In-Fact to save Haruka, Karasu flew threw every universe in about a minute to save Haruka when she wasn't experienced with the D.Torque)...But I need to make sure .

I have to find the "beyond all concepts of time & space" statement I found in the last episodes... If I can find that.... Oh Nelly would that be a giant upgrade because the entity described was a fodder to the draco fighters, who are fodder to Noein, whose fodder to Haruka.

@BlueBlur24

Someone asked about Archie NIGHTS' canonicity connection between games and commics. Well, the canonickty is that the Archie NOGHTS explains what happened during NIGHTS: Into Dreams. Sega stated all their Archie Comics were canon to each other, then stated the "Everything is Canon" statement. Then, Nights:Journey of Dreams has a sly reference to the Archie Comic... And that is how they are canon to each other.

1) Well to have immeasurable, they need to transcend linear time.

2) How's progress on those Archie NiGHTS profiles in your blog posts?

This is a basic thing in Old Sonic in western. SEGA of America think that the SEGA of Japan storyline don't would fit with the public of America and then SoA created its own canon separeted from the Japanese canon.

In theory it should be a single canon incluing games, comics, books and cartoons, but people from Archie don't know about this and this is why when they created the comics, they don't created something that fits in the game story. Anyway, they are still bound by SEGA and so they need to make storys about the game, in the first issues, they simply create a whole new story only "based" in the games, but in the next issues they decide to don't create a new story and simply say "play the game to see the story". But you know, the games don't care about the comics and so the Archie used a material that don't make any sense for the comics. In Ian Flynn run the "Another Time, Another Place" concept is created to fix everything, but that still used the original concept still would have the plot holes of using the game storyline.

So each dream is a universe. Each universe contains infinite people via being infinite, thus making a universes worth of dreams 2-A. There are infinite universes, therefore an infinite number of multiverses. So where does infinity^infinity baseline cone from?

So each dream is a universe. Each universe contains infinite people via being infinite, thus making a universes worth of dreams 2-A. There are infinite universes, therefore an infinite number of multiverses. So where does infinity^infinity baseline cone from?

Because the guys within the dreams then have their own dreams, so that's another infinity added. At least that was what was said above.

So, it should be something like this:

The verse has infinite universes = 2-A (Seems there's already evidence for this)

Each dream is its own universe = Infinitely above baseline 2-A since there'd be infinite people across infinite universes (Assuming there's evidence for this in the blog soon to come)

The guys in the dreams have their own dreams, and then those guys have dreams and so on = Infinity^2 above baseline 2-A (This should be from NiGHTS)

It's pretty simple, though.

Infinite universes > Infinite people > Infinite dream universes > Dreams within dreams.

We only need evidence of the last 2.

No, no, I wasn't saying that it was genuinely too confusing.

It's just the fact of being infinity^2 that makes my head spin.

The info there would at least mean countlessx above baseline 2-A if this doesn't pan out.

@ShadowWarrior1999

1) I see.... Oh great. Including what I said about Noein, it seems in episode 10 that new realities are created based on every decision made ( Like Dragon Ball Heroes . Great... As if the 2-A Multiverse of Neoin wasn't stupidly big already. That means in each infinitely spawning subsets of 2-A Multiverses created every momment....

New realities are made based on new choices, so each reality ontop of spanning infinte^'s of realities, also spawm countless numbers of them as well. This is going to be fun to calculate... I mean, she was already At least 2-A for a reason huh ?

2) Doing pretty good so far. I haven't had the time to add anything to it yet. Once I do, I'll link to help with this thread.

@ExecutorNO

Thank you for the help. Yes some writers in Archie contradict themselves quite a bit, but not as bad as say Marvel or DC. It's usually very consistent in comparison to some works of fiction.

@The 2nd Existential Seed

1) That sounds more like countlessly above baseline than infinitely for Neoin.

2) You should also factor in the other multiverses accounted for in that link I posted.

So if you add that to what we already have you'd go up to infinity^3 or at least countlessx infinity^2.

If we get some info establishing that each universe on its own already has infinite people, then that could even jump up to infinity^4 or countlessx infinity^3, but it doesn't seem like this exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back