• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Archie characters the strongest non infinite 2-As?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I've been hearing things that place them in the quadrillions times baseline and the like, so I wanted to get the opinions of people to clarify. Because this would've put them above Digimon and SMT before the infinite upgrades, which I'm gonna need some heavily solid evidence to believing.

there is dungeons and dragons but i do not how how high up the scale they are likely weaker than archie though

Also wrong setion it is in Content revision section it should be in Q&A section

I cannot believe this without a blog's worth of evidence. With that claim, that's not just gonna slip by under the radar.

well dungeon and dragon have at least 77 2A with a bunch of multiverses.The lady of pain 2A form is above entire pantheons of 2A gods

So I'm not too much of an expert here, but Maverick could probably find some scans. Either him, ShadowWarrior, or our residential Sonichead, Executor.

But apparently, Illumina is powered by each living thing's dream from throughought their 2-A multiverse. Couldn't find any scans, though. It's always hard to find some of their scans.

Edit: I've asked Executor to come here when he could.

It's going to be extremely difficult to pinpoint where they even are on the scale of things. The mini-calc in the other thread that reached a quadrillion used the population of Earth only, where everybody lived to be 80 years old.

That's not even accounting for other planets, like the one where we saw Sonic gain the Omnilingualism chip.

I'm going to need backup from like, Matt or Azzy. I don't think you guys know how heavy a claim this is...

Well, all I can say is that it's "way above baseline."

Archie Illumina is basically no different from the game version except for being even more powerful and having that extra tid-bit about supporting "extra-dimensional" worlds, which are all the infinite universes in the multiverse.

For the record, I completely agree with that much. I may be anal over the Sonic franchise (although after the World of Light trailer, I have nothing but respect for him for trying to save Pikachu at the cost of his life), but I'm not a complete idiot.

To be fair the main motive about this is because 14 Chaos Emerald is already powerfull enough to destroy the whole Multiverse and recreate it. For what Mogul says, when Chaos Emerald joins forces the result is much bigger than a single addition.

The Chaos Emerald powers is used in relation of what is need. If 12 Emeralds are used to make a Island fly, then the 12 Emerald will join forces and use a energy for this. Since they have infinite power, then they can produce this energy forever without any reduction. But if 11 of the emerald are removed from the feat, then the single last emerald will produce more energy and do everything in his own, because every emerald have infinite power.

The original idea was "The more Chaos Emerald you have, more inifinites you have". And mogul says that two emeralds already are more than 1000 times stronger than a single emerald.

Anyway, you can say that this don't make any sense. And in fact, for some people this don't make any sense. "How can be more than one infinite ?", "How Infinite + Infintie = 1000 * Infinite ?" and things like that.

After the Ken Penders run, Ian Flynn fused a lot of Chaos Emerald and a sigle Chaos Emerald is made of more than billions of the old ones. Anyway, Flynn don't use the old Penders powerscalling of the emeralds.

Now the Emeralds are just a avatar of the Chaos Force, so the Emerald simply project energy from the Chaos Force and gain more emeralds simply means that you can use more energy from the Chaos Force at once. So, more Chaos Emerald simply means that if you can use a Chaos Emerald and use X of energy, then with 2 you can use more than X energy. But this only goes up because there are more sources of Chaos Force energy, if you fuse two or more emeralds, then it becomes only a single Chaos Emerald and so a single source to the Chaos Force energy, so 2 separete Chaos Emerald > 2 Fused Chaos Emerald (So what matters is how many energy you can use from a single Chaos Emerald).

So in Ian Flynn run "Two or more Chaos Emeralds are equal to one chaos emerald, because Infinite + Infinite = Infinite. There's nothing to gain if you already have everything".

Anyway, although the Chaos Emeralds being a avatar of the Chaos Force is a thing in the comic, the info about "2 or more Chaos Emeralds is equal to a single one" is a WoG thing that retcons a in-comic info.

Anyway if we can use a WoG thing to retcons a in-comic info about "More Chaos Emeralds, more infinite" to become "There is a single inifnite", I don't know.

I don't know a lot about how we should use WoG here.

I've seen that "There's nothing to gain if you already have everything" bit, and it seems a little funky to me. He's assuming the Emeralds are omnipotent, in a sense, and... Eh.

Regardless, what do you think of the Maginaryworld stuff?

Let me try my hand at this

If we use the Nightmare , Dream World and Marginaryworld: it's likely infinitely above baseline 2-A

Marginaryworld: Each mortal in every reality's (there are infinite realities, so quadrilions[lowball] number of people x infinity number of realities) dream is a universe. So it would be quadrallions x infinite number of realities created.... Every night... So there is actually more calcing to do.

Archie NIGHTS: Journey of Dreams , Same Canon as the Games (Utopia: Every mortal in every universe's dream is a universe ; Nightmare World: Every nightmare in every universe. Dream World is a combination of both. Reala was able to effortlessly warp Dream World with a handwave, NIGHTS beats him while barely having any dream energy left and the Red Ideya of Courage has the power to destroy all of the Archie Multiverse and Dream Multiverse.

I have the NIGHTS stuff in storage if you want to see it.

You're not wrong.... From my skimming over it.

However, if just 1 mortal/entity per universe has a dream and it creates a reality... That would be infinitely above baseline 2-A due to their being infinite universes ... And that's assuming only one mortal on one planet in each Multiverse dreamed... Which I assumed each reality had at least one planet with similar population to Earth, hence my conclusion of Quadrillions X Infinitely above baseline.

That's just mentioning Marginaryworld, not the NIGHTS stuff BTW. ( The reason I included Archie NIGHTS because they conformed every Archie Comic is canon to each other, and the NIGHTS comic is canon to the games... So... Yeah)

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You're not wrong.... From my skimming over it.

However, if just 1 mortal/entity per universe has a dream and it creates a reality... That would be infinitely above baseline 2-A due to their being infinite universes ... And that's assuming only one mortal on one planet in each Multiverse dreamed... Which I assumed each reality had at least one planet with similar population to Earth, hence my conclusion of Quadrillions X Infinitely above baseline.

That's just mentioning Marginaryworld, not the NIGHTS stuff BTW. ( The reason I included Archie NIGHTS because they conformed every Archie Comic is canon to each other, and the NIGHTS comic is canon to the games... So... Yeah)
dang they are more powerful than smt 2A in terms of raw power

Archie NIGHTS: Yes they do. Archie NIGHTS stated there are countless Dream Worlds recreated by Dreamers , yet one Red Ideya can one shot it all, and All of Reality alongside it. Also fodder Nightmaren create Alternate Realities instantaneously just to mess with Dreamers.

Not sure about Marginaryworld though.

Then wouldn't they be infinite infinities above baseline? Even a single dude would be endlessly creating infinite universes with each dream, and there's infinite dudes across the already infinite multiverse.

I know of one debatably unfathomably stronger than that on the 2-A : But would lose in a battle against the better 2-A's regardless due to lack of hax (Haruka Kaminogi & Noein) .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I know of one debatably unfathomably stronger than that on the 2-A : But would lose in a battle against the better 2-A's regardless due to lack of hax (Haruka Kaminogi & Noein) .
how is she above archie 2As?

So did Illumina really dreamed Maginaryworld in existence? Can't find scans of it, and if that's not the case, then well...

To answer the question of the thread title, "No."

Yeah she dreamed Maginaryworld into existence, because her game versio did. As I mentioned before, the only difference between Archie and the game version is the scale of power. It even says in the comic to go play Sonic Shuffle.

139EC4D1-CDD5-4FB7-A63A-5E4467B36086

This is a quote from Void, Illumina's dark half. Right now I don't have the time to dig for cutscenes.

"Void: No one can deny me... When they feel lonely and scared and can't face it anymore. Everyone dreams. They escape into a dream. That's why I created the dream... The Precioustone too..."

Plot Twist: Archie 2-As are infinitely above infinitely above baseline OvO

In all seriousness, this could potentially be a very big jump AP-wise for the Archie crew.

Otherwise this will soon spiral into Sonic vs SMT vs Digimon my infinity is greater than yours matters without a blog or a proper place to go to when it's I N E V I T A B L Y questioned.

And we all know how much those situations are lovely.

A blog post is a must in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back