• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are any characters or entities really "Tier 0"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know admins and mods might get angry with this topic but I find tier 0 to not exist, why exactly? They can't reach real life and if they were truly boundless than what is keeping them from harming or atleast changing reality? I think it would make more sense to put the highest tier as Very High 1-A Since all the fictional characters even at tier 0 can still be killed (TOAA is a regular human after all in real life). Not only that but if they were truly tier 0, that means that any tier 0 can go to another universe like TOAA going to spongebob which we will never see due to permission unless from a fanfic or something which is not cannon. See what I'm trying to prove? The only thing that I'd put at tier 0 are the walls between reality and fiction since no tier 0 can break them (you can still argue that someone that is High 2-A can go in the real world like Mister Mxyzptlk but that is still fiction that acts like real life). Just wanted to point this out and I'm not here to troll or anything like that. I would like to hear your opinion about this topic.

By this same logic, you can't prove they CAN'T affect reality. Though that's a pointless argument.

Tier 0 itself is impossible to 100% prove. Hence why it's called "questionable omnipotence". It's equivalent to what is likely the absolute highest High 1-A, which is why High 1-A vs 0 is impossible to decide, across franchises.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
By this same logic, you can't prove they CAN'T affect reality. Though that's a pointless argument.
Tier 0 itself is impossible to 100% prove. Hence why it's called "questionable omnipotence". It's equivalent to what is likely the absolute highest High 1-A, which is why High 1-A vs 0 is impossible to decide, across franchises.
So would every Tier 0 be the same being just with different names? Since they must know everything of every universe and demension (not just in their story)

A Tier 0 is questionably omnipotent only within their own continuity.

Xenomorphios said:
So would every Tier 0 be the same being just with different names? Since they must know everything of every universe and demension (not just in their story)
They could be or they couldn't be. Depends on the intent of the story, though in most, other tier 0s from other franchises don't exist. (Kami Tenchi doesn't exist in Marvel, The Creator doesn't exist in Demonbane, etc.).

Is it OK to close this or something before it gets really out of control, please? Thank you. I want it to be short and sweet.

Dekoshu said:
Is it OK to close this or something before it gets really out of control, please? Thank you. I want it to be short and sweet.
I feel the question has already been answered, so that should be fine.

Thank you. But still, you know me. I prefer things to be short and sweet, and in layman's terms.

Dekoshu said:
Thank you. But still, you know me. I prefer things to be short and sweet, and in layman's terms.
Don't worry, I'm not that type of person that would go out of control with any topic, just wanted a logical answer to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back