• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are all the Strongest SCPs 1-B

My opinion is "I can't know because I don't know enough about 1-A/High 1-A"

Well High 1-A & Tier 0 are similar except 1-A is only missing minor differences Normal 1-A is like holding The hyperverse in there hands Outerversal just beyond the hyperverse pretty much no limits for dimensions

I think you can only be 1-A if you transcend infinite dimensions. Dunno if SCP has the infinite dimensions thing going for it. But if there are other Tier 1-As then the writer could be HIgh 1-A/0 (assuming no anti-feats)

SCP does have infinite dimensions, but quite a few admins now have said it doesn't quite count as "transcending" those infinite dimensions.

The writer doesn't have anti-feats.

Dargoo only says High Outerversal is a big possibility because he disagrees with extended canon, and thinks that someone will write something to make the verse High 1-A one day.

Eh, I don't say that because I disagree, it's just what I see as a result of the standards we have. It's a legitimate educated guess. Me disagreeing with the standards themselves is separate issue.

As the site currently is, however, I don't see 1-A, although I'm not going to read every tale to confirm that fact.

Back