• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are all the Strongest SCPs 1-B

WeeklyBattles said:
Personally I think so but some people think otherwise
 Some people

As for 1-B, technically they are now, although I don't really agree with that either at the moment. That put I'm not really planning on discussing that for a decent amount of time.

With the current rules I see 1-A SCP being a big possibility, although 0 will likely never happen as any confirmed God-Tier can be defeated/described as less than something else in a tale.

What about that one SCP that views the verse as mere stories or something

1-B currently, although I see that changing.

Although that's only really because we take all the tales that involve it as a composite for extended canon.

Whatever pops up. There will eventually be a tale that has good evidence for a High 1-A character, it's not a matter of if, more of a matter of when.

I mean, you could have all the god tiers at 1-A, and not even 001 Swann would be close to High 1-A, as it stands right now.

Maybe it will happen, you never know, but it isn't easy.

@Kal The fact that that's true even with the massive hierarchy scp has makes me question the legitimacy of the other high 1-As on this wiki...

Especially considering that the qualification for being high 1-A is needing to transcend 1-As to the level that a 1-As transcends a tier 11 and there's a blatant statement of this being the case for the gap between the Brothers Death and the weakened Scarlet king

Monitor would be 0 without The Writer... SO I believe he's legit as well [ Considering those such as Presence and Lucifer view him as a completely boundless entity beyond them, and Elaine , who had Presences powers, had trouble warping a infinitesimally small fraction of it , even though affecting a High 1-A even somewhat slightly is a impressive feat. ]

To be High 1-A you need to qualify for Tier 0, but can't be it because of a limiting factor iirc. Like Yog existing with Azazoth or Featherine existing with whatever her Tier 0 is.

Qawsedf234 said:
To be High 1-A you need to qualify for Tier 0, but can't be it because of a limiting factor iirc. Like Yog existing with Azazoth or Featherine existing with whatever her Tier 0 is.
But that's contradictory to the other definition of needing to be as superior to a 1-A as a 1-A is to a tier 11. Why are people pushing these two contradictory definitions at the same time?

Dargoo Faust said:
Whatever pops up. There will eventually be a tale that has good evidence for a High 1-A character, it's not a matter of if, more of a matter of when.
Does that mean a Tier 0 can't solo the SCP verse

"Does that mean a Tier 0 can't solo the SCP verse" No a Tier 0 can, but applying Tier 0s to other verses usually doesn't make sense.

"Question is SCP-001 the Author of the verse" SCP-001 Swann is, SCP-001 Kate McTiriss isn't.

"People Say that the Scarlet King is a Nigh-Omnipotent" Nigh-Omnipotent isn't a thing, you're either omnipotent or unfathomably below omnipotent.

EDIT: Also, the Scarlet King is still 9-12 layers of transcendence below the top of the SCP hierarchy.

Maybe, I don't know enough about any verses with High 1-As/0s to comment on that, but I've heard others say there are.

Yeah because Tier 0 is based on being the most powerful in a verse, some High 1-As have stronger verses behind them than some Tier 0s.

Just asking but where was stated that 682 was a horseman of death or smt like that? and where does the 343 1-B comes from?

More importantly, who truly is Clef? and what happened with Kondraki?

Tony di bugalu said:
Just asking but where was stated that 682 was a horseman of death or smt like that? and where does the 343 1-B comes from?

More importantly, who truly is Clef? and what happened with Kondraki?
682 is a horseman of death is from this hub: http://www.scp-wiki.net/competitive-eschatology-hub

343 1-B comes from this description of everyone in the SCP hierarchy, from top to bottom, where the very bottom tier is 1-B.

Who truly is Clef? It's hard to tell, but according to one tale "Clef" is a designation given to one alive person at a time by the GOC who performs certain reality-warper related duties.

What happened with Kondraki? According to some tales, cryogenically frozen until that part of the foundation is needed again.

@Kyleb79 SCP-001 Swann is an author, SCP-001 McTiriss isn't.

The scaling chain is linked there, but I'll link it again here. Anyone not listed is probably 1-C at best.

@Kyleb No.

Probably not, Swann being High 1-A or Tier 0 is very controversial, but the consensus seems to be no.

Back