• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are all humans living in non-fiction tier 0?

No, because we don't have full control over everything. To say we are tier 0 is to say any character capable of writing a novel is tier 0 in its own verse.

If I authored my own story, and created a tier 0, wouldn't I be that tier 0? How would tier 0 even work then? Our fictional characters can be omnipotent, but we write our fictional characters, but we don't have control over anything, but our omnipotent characters do, but we wrote them, how does that even work? A state of me being tier 0 and not tier 0 at the same time?

In reality tier 0 does not work period. Creating a story does not make you tier 0, because tier 0s are omnipotent, but you are not omnipotent as there are 7 billion human beings capable of doing what you can do

In reality we are normal humans.

Only in fiction are the writers Tier 0.

From my point of view, every figment of imagination is a universe of its own. Someone thought of our universe, and it existed. Someone else imagined that dreamer. And it goes on, infinitely.

Saying humans are tier 0 is like saying the Writer, or Jack Kirby is tier 0. Oh wait...

Back