• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archie Super Sonic possibly Universal+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did some reseach on Archie Sonic and something caught my eye. A lot of fans say that one of the reasons he is "multiversal" or "multi-Universal" because the 7 emeralds have no limits in reality warping.

Here is the feat

I say it is an OUTLIER. Because Eggman said that pratically, one emerald=1 reality

Reality level= Universe level. Since for example, The Flash can travel to different realities...aka universes. As shown in the CW show called "The Flash" and many other sources.

Since 1 emerald is 1 reality, how can 7 equal infinite? It makes no sense. Even thought fiction is not supposed to make sense, but this is an obvious outlier.

That means that Supersonic can only warp 7 universes making him universal+

Also, him defeating chracter above his tier does not make him on that level. As in this websites Teiring statements, "It should also be noted that a character with higher tier cannot always beat a character of a lower tier, especially if their power levels are close to each other"

Besides, Sonic DID have some kind of help in defeating these kinds of foes anyway.

Well, I hope I explained enough. Sorry for the text change I don't know what happened. Anyway, If I made any mistakes in this thread post, please notify me. Besides, this is a question thread.

1) Reality doesn't always mean universe.

2) Tiering comes from Mammoth Mogul, not that feat. Pretty sure that's common knowledge.

We where only correcting the statement in which be said that warping 7 universes was Universe Level+ but that is Multi-Universal.

Also yes,Sonic scales to Mammoth Mogul who destroyed an entire Multiverse as stated by Tails.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
We where only correcting the statement in which be said that warping 7 universes was Universe Level+ but that is Multi-Universal.
Also yes,Sonic scales to Mammoth Mogul who destroyed an entire Multiverse as stated by Tails.
Well, that could also be an outlier since it's more talk than show...What feat has sonic has shown to scale up to that feat?

But aren't Multi-Universal level poeple able to create or destroy up to 1000 universes. How is 7 Universes Multi-Universal

No? Multi-Universal is making 2-1000 Universes, beyond that is multiversal which is 2B.

Gargoyle One said:
But aren't Multi-Universal level poeple able to create or destroy up to 1000 universes. How is 7 Universes Multi-Universal
No? Multi-Universal is making 2-1000 Universes, beyond that is multiversal which is 2B.
There is a bit of a flaw in your statement. Let me copy and paste from this site's teiring.

• Multi-Universe level: Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums.
  • I never see in the comics, Sonic scaling up t that. Unless you can provide your proof. Here is for Universal+
  • Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of one universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
  • If Multi-Universal is up to 100 and Universal+ is about 1, how can 7 universes be multiple?
  • Also, you saying Sonic being 2-B is multiversal. In this webiste, the threads say he's Multi-Universal. Anyway, im pretty sure that 7 Universes is Universal+. Unless i got the scaling all wrong.
  • This is probably a horrible statement but, the only whole number that can multiply into 7 is 1 proving my poit on universal plus. Since it's one or a little bit more of a Universe. That probably made no sense but...
  • So anyway, I still didn't exacltly get a good answer to my question. Actually I have 2 now.
  • How is Sonic Multi-Universal and why?
  • How is 7 Universes Multi Universal?

Thanks

Yes, Up to 1000.

Past that is Multiversal, 2B.

Bare minimum for Mult-Universal is 2 universes

Time Reaper is 2C for this reason.

Multi-Universal=Multiple Universes

Multiple=At least 2, elementary school stuff.

@Sausages

You can inform Dark649 about this. It would be helpful for his revisions.

Gargoyle One said:
Yes, Up to 1000.
Past that is Multiversal, 2B.

Bare minimum for Mult-Universal is 2 universes

Time Reaper is 2C for this reason.

Multi-Universal=Multiple Universes

Multiple=At least 2, elementary school stuff.
You sure, 2 doesn't seem to be a multiple but...I guess so.... thanks for an answer. A good one.

Multiple=More then one.

For the record, even if that was the feat Sonic scaled from, not only is it Consistent with other feats in the series, such as fighting on par with a weakened Enerjak, but you need to affect at least 2 universes to be 2C, Archie affected far more then that

Gargoyle One said:
Multiple=More then one.
For the record, even if that was the feat Sonic scaled from, not only is it Consistent with other feats in the series, such as fighting on par with a weakened Enerjak, but you need to affect at least 2 universes to be 2C, Archie affected far more then that

Thanks for a good answer....no need for this thread anymore I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back