• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Curious about this one. Both are 2-A and Ultra Sonic key is used. Who wins?

Sonic: 7 (Maverick Zero X, ShakeResounding, DeathstroketheHedgehog, GlaceonGamez471, Epsilon R, GyroNutz, Theformofacast)

M: 0

Inconclusive: 0

994E6171-25F1-4C3E-AB98-6E475380BA9A
6898893B-AADB-491B-A832-89904C8747E2

I'm pretty sure Sonic has the advtantage is raw power and he can conceptually destroy M. He can also resist M's hax and survive via Type 8.

I don't really understand the applications of Type 5 Acausality though.

M is way above baseline 2-A, idk about sonic though.

Not sure how sonic's type 8 works, seems it allows him to survive existence erasure?

As for M's acausality, M literally eats stuff that's beyond causality.

Sonic is also way above baseline, so AP seems to be fair game.

Sonic's type 8 is based on his one billionth power ring aura, it can allow him to come back from erasure and preserve his physical and spiritual essence, giving him resistance to matter manipulation and soul manipulation abilities.

Sealing can deal with type 8, M has concept manipulation as well.

M might also have precog, depends if he was the one who gave Mary and Charlie their precog, which i forgot if that is the case.

But yea type 5 acausality is weird, since it's pretty much invulnerability... If i remember correctly unless you have some higher dimensionsal hax above the tier of the person with type 5, then there is no way you can affect them normally.

I don't think the Sealing will help here since Sonic can open up dimensional portals pretty effortlessly.

Type 5 Acausality might be Sonic's biggest problem here.

Shake was referring to when Celestial said that M could seal Sonic, his sealing works by trapping things in other universes.

I'm pretty sure type 2 conceptual manipulation can deal with type 5 acausality, but I called over Kaltias so he could explain it.

If it really can bypass Type 5 Acausality, then Sonic takes it via Concept Manip.

I'm not really sure if Holy Manipulation works here. Is this guy evil?

Nah, I wouldn't say it's a stomp.

Sonic's Conceptual Manip is the only way he can harm M, and since he goes in with brute force first and foremost, it'll be a little while before he realizes it isn't gonna cut it. He'd either do that or Dimensional BFR of his own.

The Holy Manip will also help weaken M a lot, but it still wouldn't be helpful when it comes to actually putting him down. It'd really only make M easier to deal with.

I mean unless the holy manipulation can affect concepts, it still wouldn't do anything, but yea type 2 concept manipulation is sure way sonic can win this.

BFR is useless though since M can travel between dimensions.

So it works on evil beings?

M isn't evil, well in some sense maybe since he possessed that one dude who was responsible for all the events in shikoku no sharnoth, really he is just a force of nature, but if it works on negative stuff then it works on M then i guess.

Sonic does have an advantage here, we haven't exactly seen M in a serious fight yet, all we know is Edison and M apparently have the same powers and have fought before or something, and Edison ate all of space-time and has messed up the laws of the multiverse or something.

It also nullified Perfect Chaos. He wasn't evil as much as he was angry over the Knuckles Clan harming the Chao and Tikal, which led to him absorbing negative energy from the Super Emeralds.

So basically, someone that is evil or has negative energies, the Holy Manipulation will work on them.

What can M do to Sonic before he eventually uses the CCC (Charged Chaos Control used for the Type 2 Concept Manip.)?

@Alex Sorry, didn't realize you asked that question.

Memory Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation, though I'm not sure how effective the latter would be here.

Thing is, Sonic only has one way to take him out. The Holy Manipulation only weakens him, although it's gonna weaken him like an elephant on a stamp for being the Embodiment of Darkness. Hence why I don't think it's a stomp.

Back