• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It has been established before that Khorne can't power null 2-As as it only works on people weaker than him (which is every other 2-B). Sonic also resists his mind hax so that's also out. Even if Sonic doesn't lead with it here, he'll realize that Khorne can't be put down by physical attacks due to that Mid-Godly so he'll use the charged Chaos Control to erase his concept.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It has been established before that Khorne can't power null 2-As as it only works on people weaker than him (which is every other 2-B). Sonic also resists his mind hax so that's also out. Even if Sonic doesn't lead with it here, he'll realize that Khorne can't be put down by physical attacks due to that Mid-Godly so he'll use the charged Chaos Control to erase his concept.
Does that mean he's the strongest 2-B on this site?

When was that established? It wouldn't seem illogical, but I want to see where that came from. Idk as much about fantasy.

Good luck erasing Khorne on a conceptual level though lol. If the other CGs and Sigmar can't do it, I don't think sonic is going to.

Also what's the quality of sonic's mental resistance? CG's are generally ridiculous, though Khorne doesn't do that stuff as much, and Sonic still has a 3D mind iirc.

Wokistan said:
When was that established? It wouldn't seem illogical, but I want to see where that came from. Idk as much about fantasy.

Good luck erasing Khorne on a conceptual level though lol. If the other CGs and Sigmar can't do it, I don't think sonic is going to.
Sonic is a 2-A though.

Means nothing. You don't scale hax to AP like that.

Sigmar's quite a bit stronger than Khorne anyways. Can't do anything that would permanently affect him though. Khorne's less a conceptual embodiment than a literal concept, so would sonic even think to try to do shit to it?

It should work just fine on same dimensional level opponents. Knorne doesn't power null raw strength anyways.

Back