• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, **** it. I'm unbanned so might as well make this. Anyways, two multiversal threats go to war. Who wins?

I can't see Demi-fiend losing this. Sonic is incredibly powerful, but he's going up against something specifically made to kill one o the most powerful video game characters of all time. Also, Demi-Fiend has Pierce, which ignores all conventional durability, and would likely be the move to do Sonic in.

In the end, I can see Sonic putting up some sort of fight, but he will lose in the end.

Might as well just say it but I myself am confident that Demi stomps. Demi-Fiend is far stronger in terms of DC.

Demi-Fiend wins with moderate difficulty. Pierce negates every possible defense, Masakados provides immunity to everything and anything except Almighty, and all of his attacks have the potential to bust open universes.

Back