• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-SBA

-Speed Equalized

-Pre Genesis wave Base Sonic

-Has a Chaos emerald to compensate for the huge tier gap

-Battle of Gods Goku

Sonic:

Goku:

Love you all, but can we get a serious discussion going here? And don't say that there can't be because of the tier difference, that's just being shallow.

Isn't matter manipulation from Sonic being able to revert back? What about his atom manipulation?

Okay then. Not only that Sonic does have a Chaos emerald and a somewhat effective passive fate hax so this isn't a complete stomp for Goku's favor.

Doesn't Sonic have passive fate manipulation?

And can't he come back from being erased from existence?

Type 8 is worthless in base form.

The passive fate hax is very unclear in how it works, so there is a chance that Goku can still win and vice versa.

Ninja

Since I just found out that sword of acorns is still in the standard equipment section, he does not have that or any of what the list says except for the Chaos emerald I mentioned.

So, what are some examples of some of the feats that Sonic can do with a sole Chaos Emerald?

(I've only started reading the Archie Sonic comics, so I'm not really that aware about his feats)

Thespeedforce21 said:
So, what are some examples of some of the feats that Sonic can do with a sole Chaos Emerald?

(I've only started reading the Archie Sonic comics, so I'm not really that aware about his feats)
Teleport, stop time, and likely any of the abilities these have due to being byproducts of the Chaos Emeralds' power.

And approx. how far into 3-A would Sonic with just a single Emerald would be? - Answering this, if possible, would be appreciated.

Does Sonic also start out, in character, with his hax?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just want the outcome to be as fair as it can be.

Anyway, I think this fight can go in either of two ways, judging from what I already know:

1. If Sonic decides to use his Time Stop, Goku might adapt as he did against Hit (assuming that Sonic's Time Stop is on a similar level to Hit's) and counter, and would try to exploit openings based on Sonic's fighting style - allowing the Saiyan to win.

2. Goku won't be able to adapt that quickly due to Sonic's Time Stop being superior to Hit's in the way it works, leaving openings for Sonic to exploit - allowing the Blue Blur to win.

Or Goku/Sonic is superior to the other due to being a specific level above the other, where one could potentially one-shot, which would greatly favour Sonic if it applied to him.

Thespeedforce21 said:
And approx. how far into 3-A would Sonic with just a single Emerald would be? - Answering this, if possible, would be appreciated.
Does Sonic also start out, in character, with his hax?

Sorry for asking so many questions, I just want the outcome to be as fair as it can be.

Anyway, I think this fight can go in either of two ways, judging from what I already know:

1. If Sonic decides to use his Time Stop, Goku might adapt as he did against Hit (assuming that Sonic's Time Stop is on a similar level to Hit's) and counter, and would try to exploit openings based on Sonic's fighting style - allowing the Saiyan to win.

2. Goku won't be able to adapt that quickly due to Sonic's Time Stop being superior to Hit's in the way it works, leaving openings for Sonic to exploit - allowing the Blue Blur to win.

Or Goku/Sonic is superior to the other due to being a specific level above the other, where one could potentially one-shot, which would greatly favour Sonic if it applied to him.
Sonic is 4-B, not 3-A.

This is a hax verse AP kind of battle.

MYHERO said:
-Has a Chaos emerald to compensate for the huge tier gap
I was under the assumption that the single Chaos Emerald made him 3-A, I'm aware that his base his 4-B.

Sorry if it sounds silly, once again, I'm not all that familiar with the Archie Sonic verse.

Literally depends on Goku's mood. Upon sensing Sonic's power and if he finds him too weak, he's just as likely just to insta-KO him with Instant Transmission + Neck Chop as drawing out the battle.

If Goku's being idiotic > Battle is drawn out and pretty much 50/50

If Goku feels that Sonic is too weak for any worthwhile battle > Sonic gets KO'd on the spot

Goku always seem like the one to have a good fight even if in this case Sonic won't be appealing much to him with his minicule powerlevel. I would also like to point out that Sonic's fate hax can also probably affect Goku's mood.

MYHERO said:
Goku always seem like the one to have a good fight even if in this case Sonic won't be appealing much to him with his minicule powerlevel. I would also like to point out that Sonic's fate hax can also probably affect Goku's mood.
Goku was never one to "Have a good fight" just for the sake of it though. If you're literally too weak to ever effect him even if he just sat there and you're not his friend, he likely wouldn't even humour you unless he thinks you have ungodly potential like Caulifla and Kale (Who did indeed jump to his level in less than 10 minutes).

King Chappa was too weak in this battle here. No chance, and Goku shadowed and KO'd him without as much as a peep of talk-no-jutsu. Similar with Pamput when he was even younger so the power gap is even less than it is here.

As-Described, Sonic's Fate Manip. seems to be that reality gives him the advantage normally needed to win no matter what which doesn't really help when the opponent can just glare hard enough and you're dead. Reality simply wouldn't have the time to give Sonic an advantage to win. Unless there's a feat of his Fate Manip. mind manipulating his opponent or something.

If sonic has too minuscule of a power level and Goku takes Sonic with even a semblance of seriousness, Sonic is going to be KO'd.

Those were when Goku was very young though. Recently he has given time to people much weaker than him like Su Roas. But since that her stats are unknown and her fighting style was interesting in Goku's eye that could be argued against it.

But when it comes to manipulating opponents with his fatehax there is a feat for it. A 2-A Super Scourge was affected by Sonic's fatehax. Where in which he willingly made the stupid decision to de transform which would have hurt him in the progress even though he knew how Chaos energy worked for a long ass time. This can be argued as just simply PIS but with the confirmation that fate is altering events for him this seems less likely the case.

With more confirmation on how Sonic's type 8 feat happened, I'm beginning to think Sonic kinda stomps now.

It wasn't the act of the type 8 bringing him back that knocked him out, rather Sonic was already badly beaten and exhausted when that happened which is what caused him to lose consciousness.

That being said, he can still be knocked out in base.

Back