• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic one-shot in terms of AP so she needs to rely on Hax. He's FAR FAR above baseline 2-A. I don't know if Fate Hax works, she kinda resists it.

Well AP still doesn't matter here. BlazBlue is haxxed to the teeth now. They stomp Sonic and his verse.

After looking over Amaterasu's profile, I can officially say without needing to assume because of BlazBlue hype that she stomps Sonic really badly. His AP won't mean shit since she has high godly. And this means all his other goodies will be rendered useless like type 2 conceptual manipulation. She has all the things that Sonic has and like 1000000x more. Sonic simply has no winning conditions here or with any other BlazBlue 2-As for that matter.

AP won't mean much as she can regenerate, and she resists virtually every hax Sonic has. The Tsukuyomi unit can reflect his hax on the go as it's stated to deflect even Phenomena Intervention, and she can use Phenomena Intervention to end his existance if she wants to by essentially nuking him with these mentioned abilities:

Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Time Manipulation, BFR, Information Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Probability Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation and Fate Manipulation

Sonic resists conceptual manipulation, reality warping, and existence erasure. Time manipulation doesn't work since he is immeasurable. BFR is nigh useless since he has dimensional travel, also Sonic has a bigger multiverse. Information manipulation is just a fancy way of saying realty warping and conceptual manipulation which again he resists. Casualty manipulation is already negged by acasualty type 1. Memory manipulation I'm not sure about that one but Sonic has that as well, neither am I sure about quantum.

I know it is really weird that I am editing a comment from a month ago, but hey I'm petty like that.

oh I know.... Honestly it's a bit unfair for the poor guy. His only thing going for him is AP, and that's negated with Regenerationn, and god having type 8 immortality out the ass.

It's to rub it in on the fact that they cannot die. I mean for peets sake, Noel has type 8 with god, death, Hazama, and the world all at once on top of her Regenerationn capabilities. I wish I was making this up.

Which one though?

Madoka is harder to affect, Homura has that 2A mindhax, and UKG has great regen

Better not make the matchup now. Kal's already busy with the EBF stuff. Adding this on his to do list would be torture on the poor guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back