• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Space-Time? That's Small!..... What now? | Type 2 Beyond Dimensional Existence/1-A Pre-Genesis Archie Sonic and Post Genesis Wave Downgrade

Addressing the blog, what is the virtual zone? There's no explanation in there (Ancient Walkers death)
A plane where those who are chosen to become one with The Chaos Force go to
And to clarify, No it's not a disqualifier, because The Virtual Zone isnt on the same plane of existence of The Chaos Force

I think you should put a note about the Virtual Zone in the blog, i don't think Ultima is going to know what it means without context.
The virtual zone itself really isnt that important within the blog, though i think just saying "They were not in The Chaos Force" for the ancient walker stuff, would be more clear and simpler

So, I went through the positive justifications in the blog, will go through the preemptive responses to anti-feats later if needed or if I feel like it. But, so far:

Concept of time is irrelevant

Yeah, that doesn't really warrant anything. "Concept," our wiki's weird usage of the term notwithstanding, primarily refers to a mental notion or idea, and there are many, many ways in which mental notions can be made irrelevant in one way or another (e.g. One might say that most powerscalers have lost all concept of scale). So, absent of further context, all he's saying is that the passage of time isn't really something that registers to him anymore.

The Chaos Force is all and binds all

Yeah, that's meaningless as far as evidence for 1-A is concerned.

The Chaos Force transcends things below and is outside of space and time

Yeah, that's not really anything relevant, either. "Transcend" is a buzzword with no meaning of its own absent of further context (Of which there is none, here) and something being outside of spacetime isn't inherently any tier.

Yeah, that doesn't really warrant anything. "Concept," our wiki's weird usage of the term notwithstanding, primarily refers to a mental notion or idea, and there are many, many ways in which mental notions can be made irrelevant in one way or another (e.g. One might say that most powerscalers have lost all concept of scale). So, absent of further context, all he's saying is that the passage of time isn't really something that registers to him anymore.
What about the part where, The Next Evolution is above The Plane where Time originated from?
Yeah, that's not really anything relevant, either. "Transcend" is a buzzword with no meaning of its own absent of further context (Of which there is none, here) and something being outside of spacetime isn't inherently any tier.
It's called Beyond and Higher alongside being "Transcendent" is that not worthy context?

While "Higher Plane" alone may not imply transcendence alone, For The Chaos Force, the statement is along side being called "Beyond" 'Transcendent", and Outside, it's even said to be beyond The Afterlife like Realm, The Next Evolution
Yeah, these additional descriptions don't really make the case any better.

I understand your perspective here, but within the same scan The Next Evolution's inhabitants talk about being in that said higher plane of existence. That said higher plane of existence is above the Source of All. As the Source of All is everything within the mortal realm which includes time as shown in the blog, I don't see why the Statements regarding the Next Evolution beings and how time is irrelevant to them along with being above the concept of time shouldn't also be taken as literal.
Yeah, that's meaningless as far as evidence for 1-A is concerned.
How so? If it isn't, then what would be classified as such in order to fit the definition? I ask this because the guidelines within the tiering system for Low 1-A, 1-A, and High 1-A are a little confusing to follow especiall with how this blog was made with meeting those guidelines in mind.
I don't see how transcend used the scans in the blog as meant a buzzword in the scans present especially when there are consistent showings and statements about using the word transcend is used interchangably in the same context as the word ascend when talking about ascending into higher planes of reality.

How does being outside of spacetime isn't inherently any tier exactly?

Last edited:
If QS is off the table, what about Low 1-A? The Chaos Force would still encompass the Concept of Time and where it originated from, and still be superior, even if not entirely qualitatively so

Back