• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think Of This Because Sigma's Possibly At A High Complex Multiverse, And Super Sonic And Super Armor Mega Man Were Able To Destroy Sigma. So Could We Update Sonic, Mega Man, And Sigma At High Complex Multiverse Which Would Give Them A High 1-C Tier?

Sigma's An Extremely Powerful Reality Warper That Defeated Lots Of Sega And Capcom Characters, Opened Their Dimensions/Portals, And Those Dimensions/Portals Probably Were Multiverses.

Doesn't make them 1-A. To be 1-A, you'd need to be beyond the concept of dimensions or so powerful that one has virtually no weaknesses and is only limited by the presence of a Tier 0. None of these conditions are satisfied in this scenario.

Plus, Mega and Sonic weren't able to take out Sigma on their own, and it was Wily and Xander's fighting that cut off Sigma's connection to the Master Engine that let him finish Sigma off.

Also stop capitalizing everything. It makes it annoying to read.

@Cropfist

I only followed Archie Mega Man, so I'm not keen on the specifics of the Archie Multiverse. Nevertheless, this could result in an upgrade (I vaguely remember this being discussed but it seems like it fell through the cracks).

@Crop. I know that scan affected Enerjak's profile, but there must be a reason that it didn't affect Sonic's.

I don't really know why it's like that. Sonic's disrupted Chaos Control was directly responsible for nearly destroying his universe, and any and all parallel universes in the Archie Sonic Multiverse were destroyed with the sole exception of the Sol Dimension (That is to say, Blaze's homeworld).

I think they're basing it on God Sigma. However, Reppuzan covered the issues with that feat- even in their Super Forms, they couldn't overpower Sigma directly.

Ultra Sonic did fight Master Mogul that one time (That is to say Mogul's Super Form after absorbing Enerjak's power) and put up a good fight until the form burnt out, and Hyper Sonic has yet to appear in the Archie Comics. Ultra Sonic did also displace time, though, just by moving fast enough (In fact, wasn't Ultra Sonic doing that the entire explanation for the design change from Classic Sonic to Modern Sonic?).

Ultra Sonic is pretty much featless, yeah. The only thing we have is the same as we rate Hyper Sonic at: Ultra Sonic is vastly superior to Super Sonic.

During which continuity did your scan appear?

Pre-Genesis Wave, but Sonic was going to recreate that same Pre-Genesis multiverse and accidentally destroyed it.

@Crop One more thing it said in the effect part that it affect only the pieces of the multiverse, not the entire multiverse.

Edit: It seems it can also damaged the multiverse when it is charged by the super Emeralds.

@Crop First of all which comic scan is that? Second, if there is infinite realities for Sonic's own multiverse, then that will be fine.

Edit: However I think we should really be careful of doing something like this anyway.

Hmm. I suppose that this might justify a 2-A rating for Post-Genesis Wave Sonic, but would prefer more staff input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back