• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which other feats are low 2-C? The only feat that is listed in his profile is fighting Enerjak Knuckles, which is powerful as Chaos knuckles who exists in the chaos force itself, a plane of existence that is above the infinite archie multiverse.

no mat in terms of base speed and strength it seems he is weaker but super form for post is different so yeah and if he did reset an infinite multiverse it's 2-A right?

If he can hold his own against a such a being, I can't see how he destroying a infinite multiverse is a outlier

I thought that the 2-A feat was done by the Post-Genesis Wave Sonic trying to restore the Pre-Genesis Wave multiverse?

What Brunout said. He also destroyed Sigma-3 who tanked Super Sonic and Super Mega Man's reality resetting Chaos Controls.

Antvasima said:
I thought that the 2-A feat was done by the Post-Genesis Wave Sonic trying to restore the Pre-Genesis Wave multiverse?
Was done by pre-Super genesis wave Sonic. The post-Super genesis wave starts one issue later, after the multiverse is destroyed, with Sonic losing almost all memories of the old multiverse.

Okay. Matthew has a point in that it seems like an outlier though.

I will ask Unclechairman, but he will probably not reply.

Was done by pre-Super genesis wave Sonic. The post-Super genesis wave starts one issue later, after the multiverse is destroyed, with Sonic losing almost all memories of the old multiverse.

Did he, though? If he lost ALL memories of his old universe, that would also include fighting alongside Mega Man, and yet Sonic clearly remembers that event, and actually mentions this to Mega Man after the two get de-roboticized.

Did he, though? If he lost ALL memories of his old universe, that would also include fighting alongside Mega Man, and yet Sonic clearly remembers that event, and actually mentions this to Mega Man after the two get de-roboticized.

That's why I said >almost< all the memories

Not sure about scaling in World's Collide, mainly because the entire storyline is a giant plot device used to retcon the old reality. Even beings vastly above everyone shown in the story, such as the verse's supreme being the Source Of All, are retconned purely for the sake of plot.

Because that was literally the entire purpose of it existing.

Entities who have been above Sonic for as long as they've existed were completely ignored and retconned because plot.

Okay. That seems reasonable. Perhaps there should be a footnote in Archie Sonic's page about why Worlds Collide should be considered as an outlier.

I also agree with Azathoth. I would appreciate a footnote explanation in the Archie Sonic Pre-Genesis Wave page however.

I meant that we should explain how the 2-A feat is an outlier.

ok while ik this might sound weird it seems Source Of All was reckoned but we don't know to what extend like could it be erased or not discovered yet. I'm not saying this isn't an outliner cause SOA is something in questioned but will this be not an outliner if SOA or something of a higher being existed again?

My apologies, but I do not understand what you mean.

sorry let me rephase it because sonic rectoned the mutliverse he rectoned a lot of things but doesn't me they are proven to be nonexistent yet and haven't shown up so their is a benefit of doubt in the fact Source Of All could exist but is still unknown to the cast. This not me refuting Azzy though.

Okay. You mean that the Source Of All could still be around then?

Man, I never knew the Archie characters were THAT powerful.

This message comes from someone who doesn't read the archie comics

The thing is that the Archie Sonic Rebooted erased far too many things that should even be above Multiverses and the like, and Sonic has never-ever done a Multiversal+ in any other storyline. If it was Ultra Sonic or Hyper Sonic, I'd be fine with it, but with Super it seems nonsensical that he'd struggle with characters can only destroy a few universes at once and then do this.

I agree with Matthew, as usual. Do you wish to insert an explanation footnote into the Archie Sonic profile page? Afterwards we can probably close this thread.

It is preferred to close this thread as it seems to have reach the conclusions even I have to said this has been quite the experience.

Not quite yet. I would prefer a footnote explanation, so we won't have to repeat this discussion in the future.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The thing is that the Archie Sonic Rebooted erased far too many things that should even be above Multiverses and the like, and Sonic has never-ever done a Multiversal+ in any other storyline. If it was Ultra Sonic or Hyper Sonic, I'd be fine with it, but with Super it seems nonsensical that he'd struggle with characters can only destroy a few universes at once and then do this.
Hmmm there is a lot but again they either could appear again or really rectonned but yeah it makes more sense with ultra or hyper

the Post Super Genesis Wave would have technically happened after Eggman used the device. the part of the story where Sonic used chaos control to bring back the old reality would have been after that

and no the Ancient Walkers, Source of All, Aurora, Enerjak and the rest of the higher tier characters will likely not be used because of reasons that happened in real life

Did anybody ever insert a footnote explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back