• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archaon key addition/Incarnate and Nagash clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adding a key for early life Archaon as per sandbox above.

All the incarnates should have their incarnate resistances in their first key. They are suitable vessels for the stupidly large amount of Aethyr that is an entire wind prior to becoming incarnates and should thus have the same resistances. Each Winds is noted to only be able to enter suitable host, and it would actually make more sense if they could resist this pre incarnate then only post incarnate, becoming an incarnate is just the confirmation of the resistances itself. (This reasoning could probably be rejected similar to how you dont get resistances to all of someones abilities just from fighting them but I believe it applies here)

Would be something along the lines of '

'Able to contain the massive amount of Aethyr required to become an incarnate without losing their form, proving resistances to'

[[Causality Manipulation]]/[[Matter Manipulation]]/[[Physics Manipulation]]/[[Conceptual Manipulation]]/[[Law Manipulation]]/[[Reality Warping]] (already accepted in another thread)

Nagash should have resistances to Dhar in his first key.

[[Chaos Manipulation]]/[[Empathic Manipulation]]/[[Corruption]]/[[Transmutation]], [[Soul Manipulation]] and [[Possession]] (Due to regularly manipulating large amounts of Dhar, should have resistance to the Corrupting, Mutating, Ensnaring, Maddening, possessing and Soul stealing nature of the power of Chaos that is Aethyr])

'All the incarnates should have their incarnate resistances in their first key. They are suitable vessels for the stupidly large amount of Aethyr that is an entire wind prior to becoming incarnates and should thus have the same resistances. Each Winds is noted to only be able to enter suitable host, and it would actually make more sense if they could resist this pre incarnate then only post incarnate, becoming an incarnate is just the confirmation of the resistances itself. (This reasoning could probably be rejected similar to how you dont get resistances to all of someones abilities just from fighting them but I believe it applies here)'

This is the only controversial thing. Would appreciate some input from non fantasy supporters.

Teclis isn't an incarnate, he was able to manipulate all of them at once briefly, (he does have incarnate resistances from taking in 1 of the winds+another 1 without fully losing his form, although it did damage him heavily) he was EE'ed by giant Chaos Rift that Archaon opened with the Old One Tech. The incarnates weren't effected by this tho.

The additional key seems fine to add given the difference. I don't know much about the Warhammer verse so I can't say much about the resistance thing but if nothing implies they gained said resistances from becoming vessels, I have no issue with them getting the resistances in the previous key.

If anything, likely resistance to [insert abilities here] could work if anything.

I think everything has been agreed on honestly. So we;
  • Add a new key to Archaon according to the sandbox above
  • Add Incarante resistances to all heroes who have them to their previous key (under Blackcurrant's discretion)
  • Add listed resistances to Dhar to Nagash's first key

I think everything has been agreed on honestly. So we;
  • Add a new key to Archaon according to the sandbox above
  • Add Incarante resistances to all heroes who have them to their previous key (under Blackcurrant's discretion)
  • Add listed resistances to Dhar to Nagash's first key
Okay. That is probably fine to add then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back