• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I like these terms of scaling, but you should also add that when Raphael fodderized castiel, cas was empowered by 50,000 souls, as stated in my favourite season 6 episode, Crowley said he'd give cas "50 big ones", in the previous season, 11 I believe, he stated 1 soul = 100 suns.

The exact amount of souls castiel gathered from purgatory were 30-40 million, plus the 50,000, and he'd be around 3,550,000,000 star ranges.

I should mention that God Castiel, who can one-shot Archangels with a finger snap, is still viewed as nothing by Death.

why are those dimensions not as large as our universe.

This isn't one of your points, it's for people who think it's earth sized, Crowley filled a corridoor in hell with billions of people in a single line, so it can't be earth sized.

So even that would put Crowley at large planet level, at a minimum.

hell is also limbo, they share dimensions. So that makes Crowley even higher.

Heaven was stated to be able to facilitate any dead person for a room of however large of their choosing, so heaven's size is incalculable. Hell actually shares this property.

This could make Crowley multi galaxy level or universe+, though I do not agree, as god, who is move powerful, implied he took a long time to build the physical universe, castiel also said amara's power is near infinite, not infinite. This is also just in hell.

I also feel like Archangels are rated a bit low, at least Lucifer and Michael. I cannot at this moment further quantify my statement however. Also, I know it seems unlikely that Heaven or Hell are not universe sized dimensions, but at some points whithin the series they have been portrayed as endless or near so. I suppose we don't know for sure.

It seems while there is a possibility that the Arc Angels are 3-A we don't possess enough evidence so should this be closed until we see more, possibile more statements?.

Back