• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus vs Enerjak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'd make argument about Girtaina and the Distortion World being 4D or that the Arceus avatar could have do it, but sure 5D Sealing and Creation.

My issue was never with abilities that were in the true form key, its with the abilities in the avatar key being upscaled to 5D.

Yes. It Should: Edwardtruong2006

No. It Shouldn't: ZacharyGrossman273, Saikou The Lewd King, DontTalkDT, Moritzva, Ogbunabali
Hmm. Correct me if I'm wrong but only the OP agreed that it should and all these rest, including several staff members, said it shouldn't.

Was talking to the others arguing your point, incase they hadn't read the thread and still thought you were arguing their point with this.

What is halting Arceus from sealing enerjak forever or using it's layere/conceptual precog then whatever?

Because as it turned out, Arceus being 5D is somehow stuck with 4D hax, because his true form scales to the 4D hax which are fragments of his 5D self

Let's see here
All the powers and abilities of its avatars
3D to 4D, not useful in a Low 1-C match.
including Higher-Dimensional Existence, Avatar Creation, Large Size (Type 9, possibly 10), Omnipresence, Abstract Existence (Type 1: Embodies the Reality that shapes all the Pokémon World), Limited Power Nullification and Immortality (Type 8: Upscales from True Form Giratina due to the nature of the Distortion World, which has the role of maintaining the balance between time and space and corrects all imbalances in the cosmology that could threaten it, which also applies to attacks)
Not attacks, nor useful against Low 1-C beings who can destroy concepts with ease.
Conceptual Creation (Type 1: Created the very concepts of Time, Space, Matter, Antimatter, Emotion, Knowledge and Willpower that shape the Pokémon World directly from its own being)
Created 4D concepts, not very useful against any Low 1-C character, nevermind one who destroys concepts with ease.
Sealing (Sealed True Form Giratina in the Distortion World)
Sealed a 4D being in a 4D world.
Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 2. Arceus predates and created the Concepts of time and space. His True Form Exists beyond space and time, with the concepts of Space and Time being a mere extension of his being), Immunity to Soul Manipulation
Has some uses, but won't do too much here.

Let's see here

3D to 4D, not useful in a Low 1-C match.

Not attacks, nor useful against Low 1-C beings who can destroy concepts with ease.

Created 4D concepts, not very useful against any Low 1-C character, nevermind one who destroys concepts with ease.

Sealed a 4D being in a 4D world.

Has some uses, but won't do too much here.

The Pokémon reality and all that is, is merely aspects of his being tho. Including the 5D realm in which he resides and embodies

Which is why the 5D thing got passed.

I can say it rn, we haven't even seen his True Form before

The Pokémon reality and all that is, is merely aspects of his being tho. Including the 5D realm in which he resides and embodies

Haven't we heard about it at least in the pokemon games?

5D* because the True Form obviously outclasses all it’s avatars hax on a dimensional level, could you imagine a match between True Form Arceus and say Dialga and we were saying “well the time hax are both 4-D/Equal…” it’s dumb
One could say it’s simply layered tho right? idk

Last edited:

Sure, this won't help much against the Low 1-C character who can destroy that 5D realm.

Enerjak has a Low 1-C scaling chain though. So it might actually be the same.

I mean, Arceus has created its own realm and shown to be able to use it, like at the beginning of PLA.

This can be stuff which can be used to justify 5D hax ig.

Would that work for hax it gets from upscaling? From how I understand it, u would basically just have even more layered hax of whatever dimensionality the hax originally was

I mean, Arceus has created its own realm and shown to be able to use it, like at the beginning of PLA.

This can be stuff which can be used to justify 5D hax ig.
Tbh if they think it would be fun to use 4D hax cap stuff against him to make the match not fun, so be it.

Just don't make matchups at all. I'll ask the mods to close any thread of low 1C Arceus. It's going to be the same old bs anyway

Are we arguing about who's more destructive now?

Because I made Arceus Vs Archie sonic

Soon I'll probably do Arceus Vs ness

I don't know (or care) about Archie Sonic, but this scan shows nothing about transcendence at all. Being outside of time and space or being on a higher plane itself of an infinite multiverse is a far cry from Low 1-C, Is there any other clear and concise Chaos Force scans? Or is there a cosmology blog? I think with context it'll make sense since I don't really doubt the tiering tbh

Enerjak seems to scale to the chaos force, which is said here to transcend the space time of inf universes, not that it threatens all reality
Arceus transcends space and time, but Arceus has almost a reality fiction difference when describing him in comparison to his reality , which makes the chaos Force look very weak in comparison

Take

I don't know (or care) about Archie Sonic, but this scan shows nothing about transcendence at all. Being outside of time and space or being on a higher plane itself of an infinite multiverse is a far cry from Low 1-C, Is there any other clear and concise Chaos Force scans? Or is there a cosmology blog?
The profiles and descriptions are outdated atm

Are they? Tho

They were wanking chaos emeralds being able to threaten all realities when Arceus Avatar threatened all realities merely by waking up

Fodder
Why are you bringing up 2-A feats in a Low 1-C match?

Anyway if Arceus’ hax only provably works on a 4D scale should this be closed?

I don't know (or care) about Archie Sonic, but this scan shows nothing about transcendence at all. Being outside of time and space or being on a higher plane itself of an infinite multiverse is a far cry from Low 1-C, Is there any other clear and concise Chaos Force scans? Or is there a cosmology blog? I think with context it'll make sense since I don't really doubt the tiering tbh
Nope. That's all there is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back