• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Rep

That's a complicated issue. All Arceus are Arceus. It's not really body jumping because the OS consciousness is everywhere in the first place. It's not jumping to a different body once an Arceus dies. The OS can recreate (regenerate) the same Llama body after it is destroyed or it can make a new Llama body exactly like the old one. Theoretically it could even pull a move like demonbane and summon all instances of the llama body from all different timelines into one universe.

It all comes down whether we treat Arceus as the OS, as part of the OS, as an avatar of the OS or as an entirely different being than the OS but reliant on it.

In the latest Arceus revision we decided on the one that seemed the most likely. Arceus as the physical body and the OS as his disembodied consciousness. Thus no type 8 immortality (because you can't be reliant on yourself), but low-godly regen. Should the llama body die he can regenerate from his consciousness.

@DaFritzi

Again, that's not the same as Regenerationn.

Having an outside entity create a new body for you is something else entirely from Arceus itself being able to recover from being torn apart soul and all.

UlforceVeedramo has Regenerationn for being able to recover from being torn into ones and zeros.

Darth Sidious does not have Regenerationn for transmitting his consciousness into a newly cloned body.

I believe DontTalk said to use Low-Godly instead of Type 8. Anyway this thread is not about that. Are you guys gonna get rid of the match or not. It matters not to me, but this fight has caused too many problems and is wasting our time.

@Dragon

Sorry, but I'm still skeptical of many of the arguments that overtake Arceus threads.

Besides, even if Arceus has Low-Godly Regen, it wouldn't save him from a soul-destroying attack like Mega Drepanon.

Pretty sure Mega Drepanon has never shown to perma kill anyone with Low-Godly Regen. The only reason it screwed Arceus over was because his regen was way too low, literally AT low.

@Reppu It is best to take that to another CRT or on the Arceus hax thread.

I haven't read that thread(honestly don't want to ever again.) but the main argument there was Pragma Spathe. And I believe they decided long ago that Soul Manipulation could be resisted via the Ghost Plate. Honestly, I don't care anymore. This fight is like a year old now... The fact that it is still brought up irritates me since like I said, it is about a year old now....

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Pretty sure Mega Drepanon has never shown to perma kill anyone with Low-Godly Regen. The only reason it screwed Arceus over was because his regen was way too low, literally AT low.
Soul Based Attacks bypass Low-Godly.

Megas Drepanon can likely kill you if you have Mid-Godly Regen. Destroying people who regenerate from nothing is something even Shura can do.

We got all of 3 choices.

1) Leave things as is and hope we can leave it alone.

2) Get rid of the match-up and just discourage future match-ups.

3) Get rid of the match-up and just ban Pokemon vs Saint Seiya stuff all together since this crap will keep happening.

You know tbh Im starting not to care either but at the same time I think 3 may be a good option. As Dragon pointed out the same crap will continue to happen so its better to ban Pokemon vs Saint Seiya completely.

Fine with either 2 or 3, this crap needs to stop, seriously its been like a year now and this matchup keeps coming up, it's ridiculous.

@Matt. As the current authority on Pokemon, I'd like to apologize on behalf of Pokemon fans that we keep on trying to remove this match.

I think 3 would be the best option.

I don't think there's a single serious Seiya v Pokemon thread on here that did not become heated.

Back